ADFs! For those of you who keep them, I've been doing a bit of research. It would be great if you could correct any wrong info I have and share some of your advice or experiences with them. Namely, what sort of problems have you run across keeping them with bettas, if any?
Here's what i have so far:
- Need at least 1/1.5 gallons each.
- Prefer to be in pairs.
- Need a temperature in the mid 70's.
- Must have a hood, as they can jump out of the water.
- The current of the filter shouldn't be too strong.
- Feeding them freeze dried food is okay. They should be fed with tools such as tweezers or a turkey baster as they are not very good hunters.
I have a 5 gal that my HM is going into. I'm planning on buying two frogs for it. First I will need one of those expansion cords so I can fit his filter in, and cycle it. Then i will go get the frogs.