Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #191 
Lethbridge

okay some really bad news, it is going to cost me $900 to ship the beanie boxes to Canada so i cant do that as that is way to much money, so if anyone has any ideas as to what else i can use please let me know as i am in a big bind as what to use for my containers
Lethbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #192 
AlexXx

I have the answer, its cheaper, but may not be easier. I hope you like Italian...

Pizza....Pasta....thats all i can think of but im sure you can think of more :D
At Costco you can get three packs for mad cheap, you could always make a big batch of soup and feed some homeless folk.... sorry, trying to brain storm ahha. GOOD LUCK!
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 AM   #193 
AlexXx

oh it comes in more flavors too.... if u get tired of tomato basil try the:

AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:35 AM   #194 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! That's funny!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:39 AM   #195 
MollyJean

How many do you need? And do they have to be 4X4X5? or will other sizes work? Cause I have an idea..
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 AM   #196 
MollyJean

Years ago at my sister in law's wedding, we got little acrylic boxes, about the size of a beanie box, with bird seed inside (for throwing) and chocolate truffles, as wedding favors. She had to buy like 60 of them and got them from a wedding supply store. I poked around a little, and found some that might be too small on a wedding supply site, but you might try looking at others for better sizes.

http://www.weddingthings.com/product...ng_favor_boxes

Also, go looking around this site. Or any site that sells acrylic containers, you might find what you need.

http://www.acrylichomedesign.com/shop/index.html

Maybe this?

http://www.acrylichomedesign.com/sho...-H-772-44.html

Sorry.. Thought it might help, if it's just stupid.. well first impressions and all that.

Last edited by MollyJean; 01-06-2010 at 03:21 AM.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #197 
Lethbridge

Okay i need them to be acrylic or plastic because i need to be able to drill them. So are those pasta containers plastic, and are they clear? because i do have a costco membership, so i could go check it out. Like i need 120 beanie boxes and originally it was only suppose to cost me like $350 which is totally cool, but they they could only send them in packs of 12 so they totally screwed me over on that. MollyJean i will take a look at those sites tonight when i get on my home pc, i hope they are something good, but do you know will they ship to Canada? Like i build the shelf and everything to specially fit the beanie boxes and now if i need to switch containers the shelf may not work and i already spend over $400 on most of the parts for everything else, but ideally to sizes of 4x4x8 is best but i could possible make alterations to my design is small height. But i looked on ebay for the beanie boxes and the sell them in packs of 12 and for shipping to my place for 10 orders of 12 it will cost me 285 which i found was reasonable, but then i look at the seller and it said it was ProductZoo which was the people that quoted me on the 900 so i emailed them to see what is up with that because i really need these boxes. any more suggestions would be great. Thanks again MollyJean and AlexXx for your suggestions
Old 01-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #198 
dramaqueen
Banned

They look pretty good to me. They look like clear plastic or acrylic.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #199 
Lethbridge

lol okay which ones the ones alexXx is talking about or MollyJean? and from which websites if they are from her?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #200 
dramaqueen
Banned

MollyJean. They are square plastic or acrylic boxes. They come in different sizes, too.