Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #1 
CarCarGoVroom

Hello, I'm (insert name) the betta and I love too...

I'm Pico, and I love to surprise my mom sometimes by biting my tail in the same spot once it starts to grow back.

I'm Meter, and I love to...to; I don't know what I love to do I haven't done anything to cause an issue yet.

I'm Quark, and I love to jump the divider at feeding time because I'm a fat pig and want more food.
CarCarGoVroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #2 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

Hello, I'm bedru the betta and I love(d) to greet my mommy and follow her around happily. I was perfect

Hello I'm ryuuji the betta and I love(d) to bite off and eat my tail when I was bored. I even ate my entire dorsal fin once.
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #3 
finsNhooves

Hello i'm Felix and i love to chase and fight my reflection
finsNhooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #4 
redthebetta

Hello, I'm Misty. I'm only a baby but I love to steal food from my sisters that are three times bigger than me. I'm also a real trooper. I got almost all my fins bit off by I goldfish (at least, that's what my dad thinks) but I swim around perfectly and am stil l happy! I also survived being tipped over in my travel container and survived a bumpy five hour road trip! My daddy loves to pamper me with OO flakes and pellets and the occasional bloodworm. I have a great life in a planted 20 gallon sorority/community with bettas, otos, snails and a goldfish in a breeders net.
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #5 
Zooxe

Hello, I'm atlas the betta and I love too stare at my dad while he is on the computer until he feeds me, then flare at him because he put his finger on my tank.
Zooxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #6 
Zooxe

Hello, I'm atlas the betta and my dad just noticed that i am terrified of the camera. Im so scared of it that i dart around my tank and breathe heavily, and then go hide in my log where no one can find me.
Zooxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #7 
Confishius

Hi, I'm Confishius the betta! I love to hang out with Plato the Pleco, and I also love to avoid the hiding place my mommy so kindly supplied me with.
Confishius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #8 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i am violent violet the betta and i love to attack everything that moves,including you.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #9 
RainbowhLizzie

Hello, I'm Pascal the betta and I love to school with my 4 albino cory cats. Sometimes I sit in front of them and watch them while they sleep because I love them so much. I freak out when I can't find all 4 of them because they must always be in my sight.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
RainbowhLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #10 
EvaJupiterSkies

Hello, I'm Tycho the betta, and I really need to join Tail-Biters Anonymous. I used to be a very lovely delta tail boy, and then I decided I wanted a haircut because I think crowntails look awesome, and now... well, I don't know what I am now! Mom's just annoyed as heck that my tail looks terrible.

Hello, I'm Esmeralda the betta, and I'm a picky eater. I will only eat frozen brine shrimp, and I'm vicious. Mom thinks I'm part piranha sometimes. I also ignore her existence about 90% of the time, which makes her a bit sad.

Hello, I'm Sherlock the betta, and I'm Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Sometimes I'm a maniacal little fin shredder who won't stop twitching around and flaring, and the rest of the time I'm mellow, with beautiful full fins that are always on display and a favorite spot amongst the hornwort. Mom never knows which fish she's going to get day to day!
EvaJupiterSkies is offline   Reply With Quote