Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #1 
Jupiter

Off-topic, but...

I was thinking, ChristinaRoss had made that cool topic where we got to know everyone better...so I want to make a topic where we learn about your other pets (if any)!

As for me, apart from my 7 bettas, I have a cat named Smokey. He's 10 years old now. My sister and I had to beg forever to get him, he's our first pet (though I take care of him the most). I couldn't bring him with me to Ottawa because my aunt is allergic, so he's with my family like usual.
Personality-wise, he's a huge grouch, hates people, and is sooo lazy...lol.
Here he is sleeping on my $5 bill:

My sister also has a Golden Retriever named May. She's only a year old now. I don't like dogs much, but she's very sweet and friendly.

I don't have any photos of her on my laptop, but here's a video my sister took of her playing in our pool. She's afraid of going in the water, but she likes to play on the steps. Lol.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #2 
CodeRed

You're going to make me take pictures of every single one of my animals :P Hold on... it'll be a couple of minutes XD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #3 
flying fish

Location: On the tree with the Rabid Chipmunk in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
I have currently five pets.
I have my two dogs,
Molly and Terry.
Molly is a boston terrierxchihuahua cross, she looks much more like a chihuahua, and Terry is her son.
They are, uhm, loud, and enjoy escaping our yard.
I have a turtle, dubbed Turtsie by my little brother.
She is constantly trying to escape out of her tank, and likes to run around in the front yard.
And, as you know, I have my two fish, Pickle and Nenet.
Im sure you know enough about them, so Im not really going to say anything x3
Attached Images

flying fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #4 
dr2b

I have 3 indoor cats and 4 outdoor cats. I can't post pictures of them all because the 4 outdoor cats I have pics of - but I can't tell them all apart without looking at their neck for a white spot. The mom cat (named Mama) is solid black with a limp. She has 3 girls: Lovey (the heavier of the 3 girls and has a small white patch on her neck), Sassy (the skinner of the 3 who walks with a strut and has a white line on her neck...her nickname is Superstar lol), and June Bug (who is solid black and petit and has a distinctive meow). The three indoor cats are Grey (obviously gray and white), Princess (black and white...Grey's sister), and Squeaky (solid black...very grouchy!). And then I have two others I don't have pics of who come and go ... but we claim as our own named Tigger and Brutus :)

This is the cat family lol.

Mama and I think Lovey
Grey who usually lays in positions like this.
Princess
Grey again - he loves the camera.
Squeaky.
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #5 
CodeRed

This is Loki, my baby <3 He's a cornsnake, but I'm not sure what his morph (color pattern) is, yet. He's got a tiny bit of orange on his head, which I find adorable :P I love to hold him, and he slithers through my fingers without stopping. He's sweet, nicer than my cat, lol! He's never bitten me, though he tried to when he first got home, haha. I don't think he will, though, unless I provoke him. He's a very calm, gentle snake. He's had about 5 names so far, but I'm pretty sure Loki is final. Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet, lol. Whether boy or girl, it'll still be Loki.

---

This is Flash, my step dad's ball python. He's huge, and might be getting a new home soon. I love snakes, but Flash rubs me wrong ): I guess I just don't like the look of the python and boas.
He's about 12 years old, and about 4 feet long, which isn't very long now that I think about it. Loki will probably get bigger :P

---

This is Fuzzy, the ninja cat of our family. If it's possible for him to get there, he'll do it. A couple of times he's woken me up in the morning, meowing to get in. Oh, and he was on the roof. With no way to get up there. Not even a tree. Yeah. Also, his eyes always shine different colors. Always. Once is green, the other is yellow. One is blue, one is red. One is green, one is red. It drives me nuts, lol.

---

This is Duke, our black lab. He's a nut. Case closed. Chocolate? Doesn't stop him. He ate a 5 pound box of brownies once, and most he got was an upset stomach. By the by, he got it from a cupboard. Yup, he's ninja too.

---

This is Shaddow, techinically my cat, but I'm pretty sure he hates me ;D He came from my dads, and is the grandson of Simba, son of Lance and Katrina, a couple of cats who lived with my dad. I'm pretty sure he's inbred, his parents being brother and sister. He's not the brightest, but boy is he pretty. It's physically impossible to get good pictures of him, but boy I wish I could. Here he is stuffing his face, his favorite thing to do. I couldn't get him to look up, so you'll have to deal with this xD

---

Not pictured is Freckles, my black and white female kitty. She's outside right now, and I don't feel like going out into the cold to find her. She's given us plenty of scares while we've had her, and we love her. Just recently we thought we would have to euthanize her, since she seems to be very sick. She eats and she eats, but she never gains weight. She urinates blood, and is very thin. Thankfully, though, she's getting better! She still eats and eats, but she's gaining weight again (: She no longer urinates blood, and she's back to her usual irritable self. When I think of cranky old lady, I think of Freckles, lol.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #6 
CodeRed

Adorable cats! I'd be scared to walk by your house of Friday the 13th :P
Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #7 
dr2b

Lol yeah we get stuff said all the time. People always bring up the superstitious aspect of them. We have never not had black cats. We had two that passed away a year and a half ago (give or take) and that's when the 4 outdoor girls came lol.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #8 
doggyhog

Oh gosh. I can't even FIT all my cats onto this page!!! They are outdoor cats. They live a good life on our farm. :)

Well, to make you guys melt from cuteness..... here are some babies!!

OK, here goes.

Peach Pot

Buffy

Daisy

Tuffy

Tiago

Luna

Gretl

That is all for now. We have more then that though!! Gotta give some away. :)

And of course, my beloved poodle, Joey!!!!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #9 
dr2b

Oh and the snake freaks me out. Idk I could keep a snake... it doesn't bite? But I love the cats and dogs guys. They are all so adorable. And the turtle too!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

All the cats are pretty!! CodeRed, your corn snake is smaller than I thought he'd be. He's cute...for a snake! lol I don't much care for pythons. I wonder if you posted in the reptile section if anyone can tell you what sex it is.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote