Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #21 
fishyinpa

cool thread.
Lets see....I have 2 rabbits,Rascal and Binky. 2 guinea pigs,Piggy and Whiskers. 2 gerbils,Mocha and Fawn. 1 chinese hamster,Rambo. 3 male rats,Quil,Embry and Jacob (twilight..hehe) 2 cats,Baby and Sweetie. And of course lots of fishies. :)
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 PM   #22 
dramaqueen
Banned

Name:  GEDC0023.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  100.4 KB I don't have any other pets besides my bettas but here is Gertie, one of the dogs I pet sit for. She's half Yorkie and half schnauzer.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:26 AM   #23 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Ooh I love Gertie the um...... Schnorkie??

We had miniature Schnauzers when I lived at home with my parents and they are the sweetest most loyal dogs.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #24 
ChristinaRoss

now thats some AWESOME pets.............i of course have my 62 (at the moment) bettas, a community tank and i have 3 outside cats that have adopted ME. theres a mama and 2 babies, they of course came to the right house, just knowing im an animal person. i dont let them in the house, i dont want my baby squeezing and pinching them , lol maybe when he gets older and understands more how to be gentle,lol

hubby has decided he wants a cockatoo so im looking into getting one from a rescue agency, we will see

and im thinking about getting some hermit crabs instead of a turtle........they would quickly outgrow the 20 gallon i had planned for them, i dont want to have to rehome them, so ive changed my mind in getting them.
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #25 
Elaina

ChristinaRoss, get that momma kitty and those kittens spayed/neutered! There are tons of low cost spay/neuter clinics all across the country, some places will even do it for free.
Elaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #26 
Jupiter

Omg! So many cute cat pictures...I am such a sucker for cats...

And of course, everyone else has very nice pets. I love the look of greyhounds. Borzois are my favourite breed.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #27 
ChristinaRoss

ya i know, im looking into getting them fixed
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #28 
Elaina

I don't mean to sound crazy, but working at a vet and a shelter I see the result of all those unwanted litters
Elaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #29 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
okay here are my pets: we have my two kitties willie (the gray fat lard male) and luther (the other fat male, but he watches my goldfish AKA kitty TV, and runs around the house with willie like a madman) the brown white, and black dog is my sweet but naughty Bell (the well word for female dog through and through) mulligan (the super mellow fat head) dugan (the high strung but sweet loving hearted puppy) so here they are enjoy

a word of advice the ages are soooo off, yes my dad is giving mulligan a sip of beer (don't ask), and dugan is playing with my aunt's dog dugan is the one with the red collar, and the bigger one.. also I have my 4 awsome Bettas too
Attached Images

k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #30 
iheartmyfishies

I have one kitty, my beautiful Hermione Junior. We just call her Junior. And I don't know if this counts but I recently acquired a Sea-Monkey colony.

Here's Junior when she was a baby:

And here's a pic I took five minutes ago:

And here are my Sea-Monkeys:

iheartmyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote