Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #31 
PetsGalore

Other than my 3 bettas which I haven't taken pictures of and shown everyone on here. I own 2 cats and 2 dogs. My first dog I got fully in my name and everything from the breeder at 10 years old. He is a purebred Shetland Sheepdog (Blue Merle) his full name is Mystic's Pepper Shaker but we just call him Pepper of course hahah. He is still around and kicking at the age of 8 but he is starting to show signs of deafness and sore joints. My second dog is a lab cross with what were guessing is german shepherd. She was found on the side of the road with her sister in a box. It was a cold February day when I was on my drive home from Jasper. I have had her since Feb of 2009 and she is about 10 months now. Must of been the runt of the litter as well as she is def not showing the sizes of a proper lab nor a proper shepherd.

My two cats I had chosen within a week right after halloween a few years ago both seen at different pet stores. I am against buying pets from a store and prefer breeders because you are guranteed quality and know where it atleast came from and how it personality could turn out from how the parents were. But there was just something about these two that i saw in them that I just had to have them so being only I think 15 at the time I had to convince my mother to purchase them and yayy she did. An orange tabby and a black and grey tabby - both males. The orange one is Pumpkin because it was right after halloween and the black one is Rush named after the Edmonton Rush Lacrosse Team as it was their inaugral year when I purchased him. (plus im obessed with lacrosse)

Sorry for the dogs' sideways pictures.

This is Bella at 9 months in my DP it's the day I found her.

Pumpkin (1.5yrs) - best picture I could get he's always moving around.

Rush (1.5yrs)

Pepper - my oldest at 8yrs
PetsGalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #32 
SaylorKennedy

Other than my three fish, I have two animals.

Bandit - He's a yorkie/bichon mix. He's a year old and has absolutely everyone in the house wrapped around his little paw. Last November, I randomly asked to go to see the puppies while we were out to eat, I saw him and played with him for awhile and that was it. The next morning we went back and got him. :)

Then there's Graham - he's a robo dwarf hamster. I just got him, but he's so cute, I just want to sqeeze his little sunflower-filled pouches. Lol.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #33 
doggyhog

Oh my gosh!! Graham is SOOOO adorable! :( I miss my hammies!

Iheartmyfishies: my bettas are drooling over seeing your sea monkeys. LOL
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #34 
SaylorKennedy

Thanks. I suddenly really wanted a hamster again, I don't know why, so I went and got one. :P I had two in the past but never a dwarf hamster so it should be interesting.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #35 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
wow Graham is to cute!
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #36 
SaylorKennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k stiles View Post
wow Graham is to cute!
Thanks! That picture of Mulligan is sooo adorable! :P
Old 11-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #37 
aknight

I am just getting back into having fish. I had a few bettas when I was younger and missed having them. I have added Turq (short for turquoise, there's a little in his tail) to my menagerie (as my family calls it). The dogs are Daisy (mix between Australian Shepherd and Black Lab) and Lizzy (shelter rescue-mix between shepherd, husky, pitt, and beagle). Sunny is my sun conure and he has a bird buddy named Pipp (a parakeet-not pictured). I also have a leopard gecko named Spot. He started out as a class pet but the temperatures where too inconsistent in my classroom. Sorry for the big pictures I haven't figured out how to put them into the message.
Attached Images

aknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #38 
vaygirl

Wow, such gorgeous dogs and kitties AND some adorabe rats, snakes and birds. I always wanted a snake.

Currently I have 2 cats (Grey Lexi and Torti Kira) and a Basset Hound (Molly). I also have a creek behind my house that provides me with more ducks then I need. Most of them are Mallards and some are leucistic (not albino but still very pretty):

vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #39 
CodeRed

I LOVE your dog!!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #40 
dramaqueen
Banned

Cute pics everyone!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote