Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #1 
Jupiter

Just a little update...

Sorry i haven't been too active these past few days. My parents are here for the weekend, and i was rushing to finish some essays.

My parents and little sister came last night....you may remember that my sister had given me her old 5 gallon, where Renard now lives.
Haha, my sister loved my bettas. She kept sticking her finger in the sorority and Gloria would bite it. And Renard was a big hit with my mom.

Anyway, we're supposed to be going out today...everyone's still asleep. I'm asking my parents to take my a the LFS so my sister can pick out a betta for my 2.5 gal. So i may be coming home today with a new guy. I'll see if I can get them to buy me one of those expansion cords. I've run out of sockets...8)

On another note, the girls seem to like the renovated sorority! Lani and Circe are doing fine. They've coloured up nicely, so now i can tell them apart. Only problem is is that they're quite tiny, and have trouble eating. The first few times I tried, they swam around with the pellets in their mouth, until another girl would steal it from them! They're slower at eating than the other girls, so it was hard to get them to come up and eat promptly. Now I cup them and feed them crushed pellets in there.

I just hope my sister doesn't pick an all-red betta...they're not my cup of tea (no offense to those who like them).
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote