There have been some very nice Bettas available through this site recently. I've been tempted to get one or two, but it is so so cold right now, where I live - northeast NY - nightime windchills bring the temps down to thirty below - that it just seems unfair to put a fish through that kind of temperature stress. I don't know much about this shipping of fish
thing - so could use some enlightenment here. BTW - I'm in northeast New York. Is it just safer - all around - to wait until spring?