So I'm so in love with that double tail red Cambodian female from yesterday. I think I'm going to keep just her in my 10 gallon while I cycle the tank. I want to get her tonight, but I want the tank to sit over night and have the water tested to make sure its safe. I'm not sure If I'll pick her up today and keep her in a 1 gal for now, or wait till tomorrow after I get the water tested. I want to be sure the tank is safe because I made my own plants and the rocks are from Lowes. But I did wash them VERY well with boiling hot water.