Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #11 
LongTimeAquarist

What fish do you have in your other tank because if anything are really colorful long fins or both, maybe it might think the other fish are another betta or something they don't like. And as for the reflection, try to make sure the tank isn't anywhere pitch black to where the only light it gets is the tank light or near anything reflection like something metallic. If you see it flaring, try waving a hand in front of him and that should snap him out of it a bit.
LongTimeAquarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #12 
tiffanylucky

Also happy to help :) . When they see the food wiggle it your bettas will love that. Also I would love to see your female betta. I have pictures of lucky my boy and Tiffany my girl on my profile. It wasn't easy to get good pictures they are like energizer bunnies
tiffanylucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #13 
Jetcasey123

Yes I do keep them right next to each other. My new baby (Rufus) will flare at Caspar maybe once a day but Caspar hardly cares about Rufus. He will only flare at himself for about 5 to 10 mins a day.
Jetcasey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:50 PM   #14 
LongTimeAquarist

And is Caspar another betta or what? If he is, then maybe you should put a piece of cardboard or something between the two and see what happens.
LongTimeAquarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #15 
tiffanylucky

Let them see each other if it doesn't stress them out. If they get stressed over seeing each other then take action.
tiffanylucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jetcasey123, reflection, stress