I would be very interested in buying a male from you though!!! :D
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #523 
nochoramet

Aw man that sucks about Apollo :(
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #524 
DragonFish

Thanks you guys, I'm still upset about loosing the little guy :( He was such a sweety....

I have another picked out that I'm going to keep though, one of my larger ones. Hes in a few pictures I think....hes kind of a green MG-ish coloring, very pretty boy. Still deciding on names ;)

Zenandra: Hey you! xD Haven't seen you in a while!...Even though I know this post is uber late o_o Ack, darn life....Anyway, when I get some time to get pictures, You can pick out one you like and I'll give that guy a photoshoot for you and PM ya xD

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated in a while guys D: Been busy since I got back from Sakura-con. I have a few sick fish to deal with along with catching up on school work, and I got reeeeeeeally sick last week :/ I also have a Boyfriend now too xD Go figure, a guy actually likes me, so hes been keeping me distracted as well ^^;

Annnnnnnnyway.....I'll try and get some pictures next week for you guys.(Oh, and don't worry, none of the babies are sick, all of them are doing very well and are now on a staple diet of soaked adult pellets :))
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #525 
dramaqueen
Banned

Boyfriends will definitely keep you busy! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #526 
sstacy19

so sad! sorry to hear that. Who is the fish in your avatar? I WANT him! :) good think you are across the country from me...he might be fishnapped.
sstacy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #527 
Noko

Gah, lovely little fishies! If only I hadn't started my sorority yet, and didn't have 18 platy fry to tend to. I even have up to 100 more on the way.

My dad said I can have as many tanks as I would like as long as they fit in my room, and I figure out how to feed them when I am not there. Guess who is going to get that big 100 gallon tank with everything included for only $200!

Anyways, all the little fry are growing up so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was looking at pictures of them when they were still small. The really red one is so bright and stunning. Sorry to hear about Apollo though :(
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #528 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Boyfriends will definitely keep you busy! lol
Lol, yup, I'm starting to realize that now xDD Never had a boyfriend before ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstacy19 View Post
so sad! sorry to hear that. Who is the fish in your avatar? I WANT him! :) good think you are across the country from me...he might be fishnapped.
Ahh, thats Alphonse, my Copper Dragon HM <3 xD My boyfriend actually got really interested when I told him about my fish and wanted to see pictures, so thats one of the ones I took for him, thought it would make a good avatar picture ;)

Wow, lucky you Noko!! A 100 gallon?! what are you going to do with it? Massive Sorority? xD That would be awesome!
Ahh, they're not growing up fast enough for me! xDD I want them to get bigger so I can put the females in the 50 without the Angel eating them, and sell some of the males. xD
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #529 
Zenandra
Banned

I demand pictures! So I can pick out a baby boy!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #530 
truthequalslies

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Lol, yup, I'm starting to realize that now xDD Never had a boyfriend before ^^;

Ahh, thats Alphonse, my Copper Dragon HM <3 xD My boyfriend actually got really interested when I told him about my fish and wanted to see pictures, so thats one of the ones I took for him, thought it would make a good avatar picture ;)

Wow, lucky you Noko!! A 100 gallon?! what are you going to do with it? Massive Sorority? xD That would be awesome!
Ahh, they're not growing up fast enough for me! xDD I want them to get bigger so I can put the females in the 50 without the Angel eating them, and sell some of the males. xD

lol ya boyfriends have a way of getting ur undevided attention =} thats good he's actually interested in what your doing my boyfriend dosent think the fish hobby keeps me busy enough and i told him well thats why i need more fish =P,,,alphonse is beautiful btw

can you keep angels and bettas together? i've been wanting one cuz their so darn cute but i wasnt sure if it would do to well with my girls
truthequalslies is offline   Reply With Quote