Betta Fish Forum banner

Member Photos!

8K views 140 replies 45 participants last post by  roypattonphoto 
#1 ·
So I thought it would be a neat idea to actually be able to put a face to the members here!
I guess I'll start :)

#56 ·
oohhhhh that must be the most awesome job ever 82028!! i want to work with wild animals i am going to school to study zoology.

~TPF

#58 ·
OMG 82028, so cool!

Oops Sorry Alex, I thought you were a chick. I thought Alex was short for Alexandra, my bad!

I also kinda of made up images of what I thought everyone looked like. I asked that 90% of you were in your 40/50s, then I find out most are in high school. lol

#59 · (Edited)
ya but theres a few of us in our 40's

nothing wrong with being surrounded by a buncha girls alex....lol..... my two teens in my pics would just love you girls! lol
then again, my baby would love ya too, he loooooooves women, the lil flirt lol

#64 ·
#67 ·
lol, Thanks! She's not exactly a pony, :-D but she does look like it in that top photo for some reason. Her name is Sweetie, she's probably about 14-14.2 hh tall, and I have just retired her from gaming. :-(

#73 ·
I love everyone's pictures, wow! 82808 has the coolest job ever, haha! It's good to see lots of successful adults into the betta fish hobby as well. - my dad has the "Oh come on this stuff is for babies, get a real hobby" attitude and he says bettas are a waste of money.. -.-

Great cosplay pics btw Dragonfish! I actually cosplayed as Konan too recently cause I had all the stuff.

This is me on my birthday this past Sept. at New York Anime Festival.

#80 ·
Kay here are some of mine. I love pictures lol. I like taking them. Well, you guys know lol. If you click on the pictures it will take you to my photobucket if you wanna see more. I don't want to post alot haha.

Thanksgiving at my Aunts

Thanksgiving day

My boyfriend and I at his cousins wedding

Before graduation

On the way to eat before Senior Prom

Nice pictures everyone! Been looking at this forum for a while now. haha.

#82 ·
Tabletop RPG is like old school Dungeons and Dragons. We play a lot of different games. Kind of hard to explain. Basically my husband and I tell a story through a game mechanic. We each play the characters in the story. It's sort of like live playing out of a novel with rules and we're the ones writing the novel. I was heavy into theatre and this is about as close as I can come to acting. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.