Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #1 
ninjafish

So in love with my fish! lol

Okay well not like that, but my CT Madara is such a character that it makes me laugh! He's definitely my favorite fishie, even though I shouldn't pick favorites. xD Whenever I go up to his tank to look at him, he gets all mad and flares at me. It's cute, and I wish my camera was working so I could get a picture!

Anyone else have a favorite betta, or one that has funky habits that make them all the more cute?
ninjafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #2 
DragonFish

Awww, Madara! 'Tobi' is a good boy xDDDDD Couldn't resist....

Hmmm....a fav....now thats REALLY hard Everyone has their own little quirks and personalities that makes them adorable in my eyes....like Sasuke is emo and rather smart, Smore is bouncy and puppy-like, Supernova thinks hes big and bad and flares at EVERYTHING......Mira is cute and likes to swim through my fingers, Winry is this tiny little thing that thinks shes big and bad....I could go on and on xDDD
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #3 
ninjafish

Hehe, your fish sound so cute! Now that I think about it, the girls in my sorority are really friendly..They don't get scared when I put my hand in the tank to remove/put a plant in there..And Ino..Well I named her that because she eats like a little pig. xD And yes, Tobi is a good boy!
ninjafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #4 
DragonFish

Yup, girls seem to be a little more social and 'spunky' then most boys....while Smore is still Mister Spunk, he freaks if I make a sudden movement or something....but my girls crowd around my hand if I stick it in the tank xD Its too cute!
lol! She looks like an Ino too, its a very fitting name! xD Haha, yes, I love Tobi <3
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #5 
ChristinaRoss

wow..........a favorite..........i have 73 favorites...........they really are so unique in their own ways
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #6 
HopeInHeart

I think Toby and Noel are my favorites.......even though I really shouldn't pick favorites.......Noel is very spunky, a jumper, and just ATTACKS her food. Toby is just my little buddy. He's the biggest. And for gorgeousness, I think my delta Aqua and female Nova are REALLY pretty.
HopeInHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #7 
Jupiter

Bambi, my first betta, I am head over heels for (again, not like that...lol). She is just the cutest little thing.

I loved Claude's personality, always curious about what I was up to but a HUGE scaredy cat.

Renard is my favourite male. Like Bambi, he is just so adorable. He's got a little curious pouty expression all the time, and swims around the front to greet me when i come home.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote