Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #11 
CodeRed

You're not to blame in this ): Your others that died were probably from a bad shipment, and you can't be blamed for that. I'm sorry for the loss, especially so close to the holidays. RIP. Sometimes they just get sick, and theres nothing you can do.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #12 
dukie1346

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm going through it now, Fishy isn't moving at all, he's just on the bottom of the tank. He's going to pass soon, I know it. I just don't want him to go, but he's not doing good at all. I have no clue what could be wrong. Things like this happen, it's tough but it's true..... RIP
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #13 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
SRY about yours loss T.T but don't take it out on yourself, its not your fault, no one is at fault here
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #14 
BakaMandy

): Oh she's absolutely gorgeous! I think she was a very fortunate fish to have a very loving owner, so you're defiantly a wonderful fish mommy. :')

I'd guesstimate was something internal bacterial or parasite infection? Since those are really hard to diagnose and have the symptoms of lack of appetite and lethargy... :S I'd say keep a close eye on your other girls to make sure they don't show any similar symptoms...
BakaMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #15 
wallywestisthebest333

I'm so sorry! =[ I hope that she will be happy in the afterlife! <=]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #16 
DragonFish

Thanks you guys :'( I know the other three were probably to blame on a bad shipment... and one jumped......but still, it makes me feel bad. And Sasuke is actually not doing to well now(something totally different then Tetsuya of course, hes still eating like a pig....)but I'm medicating him and have hopes that he will pull though...hes definitely got some fight in him.

Mandy: My first thought was perhaps internal parasite...though she was showing no other symptoms, no stringy/white poo...nothing. And she only slowed down a few days before her death, after going about a month without really eating anything. So its very confusing....all the other girls look just fine, everyone is active, healthy, and eating happily. So I don't know what it could have been....
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #17 
Jayy

I'm sorry about your loss she was a dockout RIP Tetsuya
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote