Betta Fish Forum banner

Dean, Sammy & Castiel (Picture Heavy)

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BettaxFishxCrazy 
#1 ·
I thought I'd do an updated post of my babies. Dean & Sammy were the first two I got (Sammy hasn't been too well lately, as you'll see by the pictures, but I don't know whats wrong. He is still eating, and is active but his fins look so small, and his colouring isn't that good either anymore) and then my beautiful dragon Castiel. I can't wait for Ruby to get here, and I'll probably get another male and female... if I can find some room, and get away with it. But anyway here are the pictures:

Dean

Sammy

As you can see he isn't looking too good. If you have any ideas on what it could be, let me know :)

And Castiel (Cas for short)

Flaring :)

So there are the latest family pictures of my babies :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
Thanks guys :) Castiel is the first dragon I've seen in our shops here, and Dean was the first one I got out of this lot. I looooove how his colour is on his tail :) Another fantastic pick by my brother!

#10 ·
Yep, he had a small issue with SBD which was fixed :) I forgot to mention that when I did the pictures. Sammy does look skinny, but he is eating, and is still active, and besides his colour looking a bit off he seems alright, which is why I'm so confused. My poor dear. Dean also had fin rot but its fixed :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.