Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #1 
DragonFish

A....Somwhat late Christmas Pesent from Grandma...

xD
So, my other Grandma sent me some money for Christmas(so she didn't exactly BUY it for me xDD)....and I BEGGED mom to let me go into my LPS for a bit while she got gas. So she agreed that I could go and look around until she finished because we had frozen food in the car.....not much trouble I can get into in such a short amount of time, right? Haha WRONG!
Walked out literally JUST as she was calling me with a couple silk plants and this little beauty:

My third dragon, hopefully the third time IS the charm and he does well So far a very curious and playful little guy, lots of spunk.......and when I introduced him to his new home, he did something I'd never seen a betta do before....he slowly swam around in like a '....O_o;....Where the heck am I...?' way It was too cute.....though poor thing looked like he'd never seen gravel or algae in his life...goodness knows if he was ever in a real tank before D:
Mom was furious when I walked out with him though :P(Got the whole 'This is your LAST fish EVER' speech...again )^_^;;; Oh well.....I'm happy though xD

Ahh, and names....well, so much for my limiting myself idea It worked until I saw him though....^^;; Haha, I'm sure I can find SOMETHING anime-related to name him...

Last edited by DragonFish; 12-26-2009 at 11:04 PM.
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #2 
HopeInHeart

wow.....he is stunning!
HopeInHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #3 
Elaina

Wow, he is gorgeous! His fins are just perfect, and his color is awesome!
Hopefully third time is the charm, or else I might just cry for you!
Elaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

Beautiful!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #5 
DragonFish

Thanks!!^-^

Aww, thanks Elaina! <3 Sasuke isn't doing so good right now on another note....I doubt he'll be with me for much longer....but thats another story....

Anyway, my new guy looks to be an SD when fully flared....though I'm pretty sure hes rather young, so he may develop into a full HM! ;)
Hes also such a little ham xDDD He was so not sheepish when I got out the camera, came RIGHT up and posed(as you can see from some of the pictures)and seems to REALLY want to get out of the tank to get at me when I go up to it never had one THAT spunky from day one!
Old 12-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #6 
BettaxFishxCrazy

He is amazing!!!! *drools*lol Where did you get him??
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #7 
AlexXx

This forum must hate my soul or something! THAT IS SUCH AN AMAZING DRAGON! omgggg i would absolutely die for that lil guy! Hes incredible! I dont think words could ever describe. Ughgh
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #8 
Jayy

Is he a delta?
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #9 
DragonFish

lol, thanks you guys xDD I got him at Bridges Pets, my LPS. They usually have some pretty unique guys(got Smore and Shiro-chan there as well). They also had a couple yellow HMs and a BEAUTIFUL MG CT(those were my other choices besides him)but I couldn't pass up a silver dragon, and I only had room for one more....(had to re-divide my 10 into three, but it was worth it and looks good I think ;))

Ahh, Alex! xD I Totally thought of you when I picked him up too! I still say one day you will find a dragon that will be so STUNNING it'll blind us all! xD

Hes an SD, Super Delta ;) Juuust the tinyist bit shy of an HM when fully flared, as I discovered this morning. Though he still has a bit of growing to do, I'm quite positive he'll develop into a full HM in not to long ;)

Ahh, hes so cute xD I think I scared him with the light this morning though, kinda freaked him out when I turned it on ^^; Of course, Nova and Jirou are used to it and they didn't even flinch.....I think my new guy hasn't ever been in a real tank O.o; poor guy was probably kept in a little bare container all his life :( He seems happy though, eating just fine.....and is actually not the slightest bit scared of my finger xD When I touch my finger to the glass by my other boys, they all kinda get just swim away from it.....but he stares at it, and its REALLY adorable

Okay, I'll shut up now, enough of my rambling xD
Old 12-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #10 
lilyrazen

Ahh! Jealousy! He's sooooo prettyyy!
lilyrazen is offline   Reply With Quote