Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #1 
SaylorKennedy

Hello from Japan!

or I guess I should say Konnichiwa. Or Konbanwa because it's 2pm here, but yeah! Fun trip so far! I'll be sure to update you all when I get home!

How's it going? Anything new happening? Lots of additions to members and bettas I see!
I just got word from my brother that my boys are happy and healthy. :) Although probably pouting because I just put them in a 1.something kritter keepers and took them to my brothers instead of keeping them in the 10 gallon.

Updates - give them to me! :)
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hey! Good to hear from you! Are you having any trouble with the time difference? Boy, I sure did! It's really wierd to be there and know it's night time at home! Did you have a good flight? Sorry I'm rambling but I'm excited for you and I'm remembering what a great time I had there! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:24 PM   #3 
SaylorKennedy

Hey dramaqueen!
Lol, it took a couple of days, but I'm finally getting used to it! Lol, a day with only 2 hours of sleep did the trick for me. :P The flight was definitely long! 14 hours. We had a little trouble with snow delays, but that's not uncommon to O'hare...lol. Luckily we got out though! It's pretty nice here weather wise! I was surprised.

This is definitely a really good trip and has been one of the best so far and it's not even done! :D I'm glad I get to spend it with my family.

Did you ever go to Yoyogi park? I loved all the Elvis impersonators! It's funny to watch their idea of Elvis, they're pretty good too!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

No, I didn't get to go to Yoyogi Park.It sounds interesting. Really, all we did was go to the Buddhist temples and walk around. We rode a subway, which was my one and only subway experience. I had an interesting experience with a Japanese toilet at the airport, though! lol
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #5 
SaylorKennedy

Lol, we've run into some of the ones you stand over. :P
Quite interesting. Luckily not all places have them.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #6 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! Thats what I'm talking about...the ones you stand over.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #7 
SaylorKennedy

Yeah. We always make sure to go to the bathroom in the hotel before we leave. Never know. Makes for good conversation at the table though. Lol.

So how's all your bettas? Anything new? Christina's number?! Lol.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:55 PM   #8 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah! lol We stayed at a hotel for 3 days and the rest of the time at my brother's apartment on base.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:09 PM   #9 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Heyy!! I'm glad you made it there safely! There is no way I'd be able to do 14 hours in a plane. The farthest I've been is Montana and thankfully we had to take two flights so I had a break. I have NO idea what Christina's number is now, I lost track a long time ago.lol She hasn't been on much...she's really sick. :(
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, 14 hours is a lonnnggg time to be on a plane. Its exciting, though. We had turbulence going over the Berring Sea but other than that, our flight was good. That was back in 2000.