Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #21 
JadeSparrow

Finley looks like one of his hands got bitten off before I got him. Everyone else seems to have all of their toes webbed. I don't think I ever noticed of they weren't to begin with. And I'm pretty sure fin and Greer are my two males as try are the only two showing the white spots behind their arms.

I tried to zoom in on Finley and Greer. These were some of the first photos I took of them. Greer's hands were already webbed.
JadeSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:31 PM   #22 
JadeSparrow

Then this is just a collage of Greer and Ainsley from this morning they were out and about playing
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2014, 01:00 PM   #23 
DaytonBetta

I read that young clawed frogs look very similar to young dwarf frogs, except the clawed frogs don't have webbing on the front feet.
DaytonBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:16 PM   #24 
Laki

You're right DaytonBetta :) I guess people mix them up a lot. I hope my frog is just growing into his hands.. He's very small and he did come from petsmart so I suspect he might be quite young.

Your babies are so cute!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:30 PM   #25 
JadeSparrow

Hopefully yours is just growing into his hands :) and welcome to the beautiful world of adorable froggies!!
Old 02-24-2014, 05:27 PM   #26 
Laki

Thanks!!
Old 02-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #27 
JadeSparrow

So feeding time this morning proved to be an very entertaining break from studying...yes I should still be studying instead of cruising the boards but you know lol...I had to clean out the frogs dish because they had managed to fill it with dirt from their nose dives after getting air. Everyone came to investigate why my hand was in their moving things around so when breakfast finally appeared all three frogs decided to try and dive into the dish at the same time. I only wish I had had my camera to catch the look of froggy legs in the air with a puff of food swirling around them. Needless to say all the little piggies are becoming fat happy frogs.
ok ok I'm going back to studying again lol just wanted to share my funny moment of the morning.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:19 PM   #28 
Bluewind

Awwww! Cute. Makes me want some
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #29 
Laki

Aw lol that sounds too cute! Yours have nice round bellies :)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #30 
JadeSparrow

So I got to watch part of Greer's shed last night. I got home from work late and the hubby had already turned all the lights off except for the new leo's black light, but with the light from the hall it was just enough to see inside the tank and watch everybody go about their nightly business. Red fish (the larger of my 3 otos) was cleaning up part of the beefheart that was left over from yesterday morning and all the froggies were climbing through the jungle except for Greer who was almost swimming backwards doing the spaz dance lol. On the really good news side the water is finally clearing up from the pretty green it was..I really need to invest in a light timer...to something a little clearer. I can finally see the back of the tank again!! lol So my camera and I should be getting reacquainted here soon and get to show the world all the adorableness.