Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #1 
wallywestisthebest333

Talking Future Tank Plans! 8] Vocaloid maybe? =]

When I finally get a betta buddie I'll hopefully have at least one more action figures (COUGH Blue Bettle COUGH( I JUST GOT A BOOSTER GOLD FIGURE YESTERDAY!!!! 8] God Bless Target!!!8])) to be "Tank mates" for my betta (except outside the tank! XD) and a cool superhero-themed background picked out for my betta...

The reason I want to have action-figures outside my tank is because my sister had this little Spock toy from when she worked at BK before her first semester and because it was beside her betta's tank since he was put in...(Bless Gunther's soul he's not feeling well at all! =[) He bonded with it and my sister has a bunch of great pictures of Gunther nose-to-nose with SpocK! XD =] One of the best one's is her cell-phone's wallpaper! =]

Then again I could have a Greek feel to my tank and put up one of the scenes from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUhEwVDiic as a background. =] I LOVE this song!!! It makes me think of betta fish! =] Luka, Meiko, and Megpoid are my favorite Vocaloids (for those other fans out there)! =] FOr non-familiars, Luka's is the voice that's softer and lower most of the time believe it or not! =P I advise becoming Vocaloid obsessed! =] It makes for some good music-listening half the time! =] I was thinking of the scene where Luka is smaller in the background and turned away from Len, the scene where she's sitting and He's taking her hand, or the scene at the end once the botton has become a little more blue and there are a few sparkles! =] Those are my favorites! =] or maybe the scene where they're back-to-back singing? =]

Or I found this GREAT betta picture on Deviantart that might be a good background! =] (I'd link it but it's copyrighted and I don't want to get in trouble! ^_^; you can search Betta and it'll come up as a BEAUTIFUL picture with a red betta blowing bright blue and purple bubbles with a beige/sandy background and purple inverted arches at the bottom! =] Simply stunning IMO) That would make for a great exotic and artsy looking background! =] I might buy some asian-inspired decor if I go with that route! =]

Any way I spin it my action figures will still be outside the tank! =] Because my betta will grow to love super heroes/villians as much as I do! =] <3

At first I kinda cared about what my roommate and her gaggle of friends would think about my tank, but then I figured that they're hardly there anyway and if they couldn't take looking at my tank then they could look the other way! =]

Oh! I might take up an offer I got on a 2.5 gal but since I've gotten a bunch of money for Christmas my options are a bit unlimited now so idk! =] I might just shop around a bit more! =]

MAN I can't wait till I get a tank and a fish!!! =] YAY for Christmas money and for Christmas in general!!! =]

Last edited by wallywestisthebest333; 12-30-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: bad grammar
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:47 AM   #2 
DragonFish

Ahh, Vocaloid! xD I don't know much about it myself, but I've got a friend whos REALLY into it and I'm slowly learning a little about it xD I think I'm being roped into a....what was it again....Ah! Kaito and Miku Cantarella(...or something like that...)cosplay with her at some point xD

Ahh, action figures are awesome xD I need to steal some from my brother and present them to my bettas and take pictures....I have one with Shiro-chan and a Matsumoto figure though

Anyway....I like the Vocaloid idea personally, but then again I've always liked Greek stuff ;) xD As for your roommates friends....eh, who cares what they think? xD They just couldn't appreciate the awesomeness if they don't like it ;)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #3 
Jupiter

I prefer Utauloids to Vocaloids myself...I'm a Teto and Ruko fan, but unfortunately most of the songs made are really bad.

But personally, I wouldn't really do it if I lived with other people. I don't like people knowing about my habits online...

It's your tank though, you should do what you want with it. I think it's a pretty cute idea!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #4 
wallywestisthebest333

@ Dragonfish:
That's awesome! =] Cantarella's a great song! =] There's a really great Gakupo Rin version of that song if I'm not mistaken! =] GakupoRin duets are awesome! =]
I bet the cosplay will Rock! =] Which will you be? Kaito or Miku? =]
OOOH! You should totally post pictures of Shiro-chan and the Masumoto figure! =D That'd be adorable! =]

@Jupiter
Yeah, that's my initial concern but she's kinda artsy (well... she doodles anyway) so she might just think it's creative... but she's fortunately never in our room anyway. I mean, the week before finals she didn't even sleep there but once; so it's kinda like I don't even have a room mate! =] It's pretty sweet half the time! =]
So I don't have to worry much about what I put up on my half of the room! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #5 
DragonFish

Yes, I must say I'm very fond of the song, she had me listen to it xD I'm excited for the cosplay even, its going to be a lot of work and we probably won't ware it until, like, Sakura-con 2011, but its going to be lots of fun. ;) I'll be Miku I believe^^

Haha, I'm the opposite of Jupiter, I just kinda don't care what anyone else thinks about what I love xD. If I were in your position, I'd probably go with the Vocaloid idea in a heartbeat....though of course its up to you and what you feel comfortable with/what you want to do xD
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #6 
Jupiter

That's cool! You should go with it, then. It is your tank, anyway.

This is kinda off-topic, but can you recommend any good Vocaloid/Utauloid songs? I'm going to London in a few days, and i want something to listen to on the trip. I'm not having much luck myself...xD
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background decor vocaloid