Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #1 
Livelifelaughlove

Introduction :)

Hey! Im Emm, I am techniqually not new since i had another user name on here, but don't remember what it was :P Was about a year back... anyways

just saying Hi to all, i have 2 bettas, both crown tail, one is blue/green and the other is purple/red. They are both in 5 gallon filtered tanks. (one gets moved into his today actually since he hasn't like any of the other tanks i have got for him)
Their names are Sushi and Surimi (the japanese fish paste... so i want to be a chef, what can i say? :D )
Livelifelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #2 
rubyfire

lol nice to meet you and your fish ;)
rubyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Emmnemms, is that you??
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #4 
Livelifelaughlove

Hey Drama, yea its me :D I forgot my password for the other account and no longer have the email it goes with :P
Old 01-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

You can always contact admin if you want your username and old password back. You haven't been on here since May. A lot has happened around here since then.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 01-06-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #6 
Livelifelaughlove

Eh its fine, i kinda like this one :D

Well just a quick update on my boys, both are happy and healthy, tho sushi may not be for long. Im switching him to another tank tonight. I have bought him like 4 different types of tanks (different filters) and he doesn't like ANY of them except the 1.5 gallon bowls i bought for "emergencies" or water changes!!! He blows bubble nests in the bowls, but i got a new tank given to me, so im going to put him in there and see if he gets used to it. Would be SO much nicer if his tank had a filter (which this one does)

Surimi is great :) Color is gorgeous and blows me HUGE bubble nests when i leave his light on in the day.

Both of them had a little fin problems since i went on vacation for 3 weeks and no one was there to change their water and my brother gave them bloodworms every day instead of pellets (my fault, i forgot to tell him the bloodworms were only treats)
But they are ok, and the tails are almost back to normal! (No curling, darkening, and have the "threads" coming back)

How are yours?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I now have 11! 4 females and 7 males. They're doing great. I had 2 that died last year. Oscar died from some unknown disease and my female, Blue Bonnet mysteriously died. I found her dead one morning. I finally found a female crowntail at Petsmart. She's really tiny and she stresses out whenever I change her water. She gets stress stripes.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #8 
Livelifelaughlove

wow 11? i don't think i have time for that :P

I am looking into getting some frogs to put in with surimi. would like to add something to sushi's as well, but its not cycled yet (hasn't been set up very long)

Im sorry to hear about oscar! and BB! That sux, but great you found your femi! I hope she gets better and her stress level goes down.

I still really want a half-moon, but barely have enough time to keep these two tanks going, so i will wait :D will get pics up when my dad brings my camera home from NY (he is on vacay)
Old 01-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks. Yeah, I hope Reina will eventually get over stressing out over water changes. Who knows, I'm sure that one day, when the time is right, you'll get your halfmoon.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #10 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Welcome back! You don't know me though.lol I've been here since September.
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote