Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #1 
Cawwwly

Betta fever

After reading all the posts from all the betta lovers on this website and seeing how many bettas each of you have I've started to want another one.. So today I went to petsmart with my friend and looked at bettas. I saw the prettiest purple VT and nearly broke down and bought him, only reason I didn't was that I don't have another tank. :/ I'm going back tomorrow and just might come home with a new buddy.. It's very contagious!!
Cawwwly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, bettas are very addictive! lol I have 11. I hope you get another one.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #3 
Zenandra
Banned

Yes they are extremely addictive! I'm up to 9 and counting! I hope you come home with a new little one, and make sure to post pictures if you do!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #4 
CodeRed

I have ten :D I'm done for now, but it's nothing compared to some... *cough* But ten is plenty, for me. I think I make up for my lack of bettas with my other animals, though (Aris, Shaddow, Duke, Freckles, Fuzzy, Simba, Lance, Katrina, AU, Flash... ect.)
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm still looking for a white female. Its been too cold to walk to Petsmart, which is probably a good thing. lol
Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #6 
beat2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawwwly View Post
After reading all the posts from all the betta lovers on this website and seeing how many bettas each of you have I've started to want another one.. So today I went to petsmart with my friend and looked at bettas. I saw the prettiest purple VT and nearly broke down and bought him, only reason I didn't was that I don't have another tank. :/ I'm going back tomorrow and just might come home with a new buddy.. It's very contagious!!
Haha it's true! Right now I have 2 and planning on getting more in the future
beat2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #7 
DragonFish

lol! Yes, bettas are too addictive for their own good I blame the AMAZING variety in colors and tail types and their AWESOME personalities. I'm up to 14....adults....now xDDD Probably done buying for a while...
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:54 PM   #8 
Yamaha90

Yup, agreed. Bettas are addictive. I got my brother a fish bowl and his goldfish died so he got a Betta which he named Buddy. Since he likes his fish and fish bowl so much, he got me a Betta for christmas, and my mom suprised me with a Zen tank. only bad thing about th ezen tank is that you can't really put an ornament in it, but i manage with the little bit of gravel and few black rocks. i put a fake plant leaf in there and my Sebastion likes it in there, i change the water once a week and he stays happy. And since my brother and i both have bettas now, my girlfriend ahs caught an interest in them too. i see a pattern going here
Yamaha90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #9 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Codered, I thought I was done with ten, than somehow I got eight more.haha They are VERY addictive because there are so many colors and fin types you just HAVE to have them all.hehe :P I wish my boyfriend would get a fish so he would fall in love with them, but I'm afraid if I get him one he'll kill it.lol
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, sometimes you see one that you just HAVE to have! lol