Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2014, 12:49 AM   #1 
carlos puron

red root floater phyllanthus fluitans and cambomba for sale

Hi everyone I have some red root floaters for sale and cambomba they have over take my tank so I Need to get rid of some here's the deal 6 dls per red root floaters handful this plant the better the lights the larger and colorful the roots I have medium light and they grow kind of pink
4 dls for 5 stems of cambomba they will be about 10 to 12" tall I have smaller if you want we can deal something

Shipping is 6 dls I can fit a handful and some stems in the Same box so you pay only one shipping it will be priority with tracking number provided I'll ship Mondays and Tuesdays keep in mind your weather cause I don't use heat packages

I don't have snails or I haven't seen one I used to buy them for my clown loach but I haven't seen in a while so if anyone is interested pm me

Thanks for reading
Attached Images

carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #2 
carlos puron

Hi guys so far I have one cambomba package left and plenty of red root floaters :)
Old 02-21-2014, 09:49 AM   #3 
carlos puron

Last package stills available this Thursday would be last shipping day for now I've been talking with a local fish store and they may buy the floaters so if anyone is interested let me know so I can ship you some before I sell them to this people handful 6 dollars believe me a generous handful the last cambomba trims are now around 14" 4 dollars 5 stems 6 dollars shipping :) I don't have snails or haven't seen in a while i don't use CO2 or fertilizer
Old 02-28-2014, 10:45 PM   #4 
carlos puron

Hi guys sorry for posting this late but there's been a change on the shipping day I will start shipping on Saturdays for monday or Tuesday delivery my gf was moved from the store she was working and now she doesn't have a post office close so with my schedule I can't make it to the post office on weekdays the only option the one on my way home Saturday so next shipping day tomorrow then until next Saturday I only have red root floaters for now plenty of them Generous handful 6 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping I would also consider some trades :)
Old 03-02-2014, 01:12 AM   #5 
jadaBlu

Do these require bright light? Would they be sensitive to the plant bleach dip suggested for plants?
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM   #6 
carlos puron

I have mines under low medium light and they grow like crazy the only difference is that my roots grow kind of pinky color the ones I have in my 2.5 gallons are closer to the light and they grow red I had some under an led light and they grow green so the better the light the bigger and colorful the roots and leaves. I have never use the bleach dip but in my opinion they should be kind of sensitive based on the fact that it took me a while to grow them since they don't like too much movement. People that bought them from me told me that they just raised with water, but if you feel safer with the bleach dip I wouldn't recommend it or I would use a small concentration.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #7 
carlos puron

This are from the 2.5 gallons
Attached Images