Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #11 
BettaxFishxCrazy

A lot of people buy from Aquabid. It's an online site that sells tons of betta fish.
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #12 
MissMeg

I found that one via another members posting, but thank you! I've already found about 30 that I need! LMAO, my mom and BF would kill me!
MissMeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #13 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Haha yeah...my boyfriend doesn't like fish. I told him that he'll have to get over it because when we move in together we're going to have LOTS of fish.haha He thinks i'm kidding...but I'M NOT!!lol :D
Old 01-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #14 
MissMeg

LOL! Thats not as bad as my BF, he **loves** my cat, loves my dog, has 4 dogs of his own, is "ok" with horses(I dont currently have one but I plan on it oneday and he knows it! lol), fish too! But his thing...he wants a frog. Not just any frog. But 2 or 3 frogs. African Clawed Frogs, thats ok, put a heater in the tank, they can stay in the garage, but noooope, gotta be in the house, so he can stare at it! AND a PacMan Frog, google it. Gross! I am terrified of frogs anyway, but the pacman frog is the size of my foot at its largest(and I wear a size 11 womens!)! No way thats gonna happen LOL. I already told him. But hes a good BF and says ok, hell just keep it at his dads and visit often lol!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #15 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Haha omggg I've seen pacman frogs! Yeah, they can get HUGE! Oh I'll have LOTS of animals.lol My boyfriend loves other animals, but doesn't get why I love fish because I can't take them out and play with them etc.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #16 
MissMeg

Me too! We've agreed that if we ever get married oneday, we'll skimp on the wedding and buy a farm for me LOL, 40ac. min. and split it LOL, half for my horses/cows/goats/whatever, half for him to have a dirtbike track. LOL. Gotta love daydreamin'. We've already compiled a list of the different breeds of dogs we want too..
Old 01-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #17 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg View Post
Me too! We've agreed that if we ever get married oneday, we'll skimp on the wedding and buy a farm for me LOL, 40ac. min. and split it LOL, half for my horses/cows/goats/whatever, half for him to have a dirtbike track. LOL. Gotta love daydreamin'. We've already compiled a list of the different breeds of dogs we want too..

There's nothing wrong with dreaming. You never know, you may just have that farm someday! :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #18 
MissMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
There's nothing wrong with dreaming. You never know, you may just have that farm someday! :)
=) good point, I hope for a farm oneday, in the mountains to retire to.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #19 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Oh me too! I would love to move to Wyoming. I live in Connecticut and there are trees EVERYWHERE, I can't stand it.lol I love how spacious Wyoming is. Unfortunately, my boyfriends not too excited about the idea.lol
Old 01-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

I would love to move back to Colorado.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote