Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2010, 11:51 PM   #11 
1fish2fish

Even if you don't want it you should try to sell it... you might be able to make a buck or two off of it. I wish I was in Al (or closer to that side of GA at least) I would take it off your hands LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #12 
MollyJean

Same here! It shouldn't be too hard to strip down and re-divide! I think it would look just fine with 4 spaces instead of 5.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #13 
1fish2fish

No it wouldn't be too hard at all.. I would divide it in half.. possibly 3 times (but no more.. I don't like the overcrowded look). I'd have live plants in each, 2 bettas, and one section for 2 or so ADFs.. I think it would be cute "froggy in the middle". Problem is I'm not allowed 20 gal tanks in my dorm.. so I would have to wait till I move off campus to set it up
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #14 
Scienceluvr8

Yeah, try finding another use for it. It would be such a shame to throw away a nice tank like that, you never know...you may want to use it in the future. My mom sold a tank like that a while back, and now I regret it, lol. I mean if you have to use it that way for the bettas, it won't hurt them. I mean I guess we're just used to seeing fish have more horizontal space, but they'll get used to it if it has to be used that way.
Scienceluvr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #15 
nochoramet

Nah, I'm stripping it down now. I'm not going to use it, I bought me a ten gallon and I'm dividing it into 3... but I'm letting my boyfriends mom use the 20g for guppies if she wants too. That way, it'll be in use, but it's still mine! I'm happy that I have my 10g now. It's much easier to handle.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote