Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #1 
AlexXx

I found a dragon!

Pure white scales, full mask, with glorious bright red fins! Such a cute little guy! Found him at petco.... Sadly he was dead before i got there.... he wasnt the only one.... all the cups were disgusting, i was so upset, the first dragon ive seen in ages and hes belly up :( I wish i coulda had him.

Any who, i got a little yellow girl, for my sorority! Shes really cute and curious. I have her ina 2.5 gallon for now for a week to make sure she doesnt have ne illness. Sadly i dont have a camera to take pics of her :/ Ill try to get ahold of one eventually, shes cute! I missed my Submarine who died a few months back so much and have been looking for another yellow one and finally got one! She might be a young CT or just a Comb tail, its hard to tell, but shes deff got some distinct crown rays coming off her tail. Ill try try try to get pics!

Sorry i have not been posting much, i have been on plantedtank.net getting WAY to into planted tanks and moss and other cool stuff! As if bettas wer not enough i have to get into plants >.< haha. I suggest no1 goes on there or you will see the nano tank section and fall inlove and have to turn all your tanks into amazing planted masterpeices! AHhhh so amazing!!!!!!! Im setting up a sick tank soon, jsut waiting for some deliveries! ill talk to you all soon!
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:12 AM   #2 
doggyhog

Aww.... my heart LEAPED when I saw the title! Too bad he was dead. :((

Congrats on the new girl!

Ah!! I've been on Plantedtank.net before! I just don't have enough money to get my tanks that nice!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #3 
AlexXx

Ya... i was so happy when i spoted him from a few feet away but he was dead :(

Doenst take to much money, all im doing is getting better more wattage lightbulbs to start! Luckily everyone is as nice as everyone hear and this guy is sending me a care package of some plant clippings and moss from his tank that he was going to throw out anyway! And some nice driftwood pieces he wanted to get rid of. :D

Ill update everyone once i have the tank up and running in a few weeks. :D
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:13 AM   #4 
Jupiter

I love aquascaping, can't wait to see what you do. :)

Congrats on the girl! But it's too bad about the dragon, considering how badly you've been wanting one! That's sad.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

We would love to see pics of your planted tank.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #6 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Oh no!! I got excited for you when I saw the title. :( Oh well, at least you got a cute girl! Yes, we would LOVE to see pictures of your planted tank! :)
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #7 
nochoramet

Ack I was so excited when I saw the title of this post! I'm sorry he was dead... that sucks. I bet the little girl is adorable!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #8 
Bernie

My first Betta (my daughter's fish died after a short time and my family thought that I should have a fish and take care of it!) is a dragon - I kept calling the store until their shipment arrived, 30 of them. It was a tough decision but he is a beauty - white sides and top with red fins and tail with just a bit of white striping on the tips. I'll post a pic when I can keep him still long enough! He seems to have adjusted to us well and eats like a little piggy. He is quite a character and I can see the big difference from going to a "fish" store as opposed to a big box pet store.
Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #9 
HopeInHeart

Oh! I was happy when I saw the title...oh well. You'll find one, err, a LIVE one, eventually. Congrats on the new girl
HopeInHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #10 
kuklachica

This is probably a stupid question... but what qualifies as a dragon?? i can't seem to find a definition anywhere.

Thanks!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote