Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #1 
CodeRed

Soo... kehkehkeh

Hahah. So, someday Aris will outgrow his Twenty-nine gallon, and eventually be moved up into the 55 gallon.... Guess what? That leave me an empty 29, and nothing to put there :O Haha, I'm excited. I'll have to bleach it to get the chemicals and stuff that has been put in there to prevent mites, but a bit of TLC and drying by sunlight will make it good as new again. I can't wait. So, should I do a sorority, or a split with two NEW males?

Here's the tank (with Aris' toys in there, of course):

And then one of Aris, because try as I might, I cannot resist showing him off:

(If you were wondering why he was under the "Injured/Sick" part of my siggy, you can see in the pic that he pressed too hard while shedding, and ripped off a couple of scales on his head. He's healing, but he'll likely have a scar D: Poor baby. There's even blood! But, as seen, he's got some shiny, new skin :D)

The tank is tall instead of long, which is why Aris' will eventually be moved (he can grow to be 6 ft, and this tank is DEFINITELY not that long, lol). Not a good picture, as it was supposed to be showing off the decorations, not the tank, but it'll have to do, since my cameras are dead (both! Unlucky!) But it's a nice, sleek black, which looks very, very nice. So, help me decide. A sorority, community, or males? I have noo idea :P
Oh, yeah. I'll be paying for it myself this time, so it'll probably happen. No mom to say no, now! Not for a year or so, though, since Aris has to grow a bit before he'll be okay in a big tank like a 55. (heh, I'll probably be getting him a buddy, and the 55 will be split down the middle, with him on one side, and his "buddy" on the other. I'm excited for that, too.)

Soo... help me decide!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #2 
doggyhog

SORORITY ALL THE WAY! :D Totally.

Hope he/she heals quick!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #3 
puppyrjjkm

I had a sorority in my 29 gallon. I really enjoyed it. Except now the girls are in the 55 community, and my 29 gallon is divided for my 5 boys :) So many choices! Haha
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

I vote sorority, too! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #5 
HopeInHeart

At first I thought "Ohhh new males!", but then I was thinking it over and decided to put my vote with sorority also. Just think of all the color combos you could have in one tank!

On a side note, cute snake! My brother in law has a corn snake. I've never touched it and don't intend too
HopeInHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:36 AM   #6 
keshinvk

Definatly soritory.............wait can u put one male n there then
keshinvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #7 
Jupiter

I buy all my betta supplies, and my aunt still says no. Lol.

You can't keep males and female together, unless you want to breed them. I vote for a sorority!

Aris is so cute! Hope he heals okay.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote