Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #1 
ricepattyfish5

Betta Tubes and Towers For Sale!!!!

Hello one and all!! I am selling tubes and towers to order!! You might have seen my previous threads on them, but I am just cleaning it up and re-posting it!! I already sold some tubes and the buyer LOVES them, and I have another possible order pending!!

The tubes are a great way to save space if you have a smaller tank because they can float and the bettas love them because they can just swim right in and relax and push it around wherever they like! All tubes are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter. Tubes are $3.00 plus shipping.

The towers are new and it is like a cat tower but for fish!! I put it in my little guys tank and he is always going in and out of it and it keeps him from nipping his fins!! (instead of rearranging the whole tank) it keeps their mind wondering and builds intelligence because they swim in one way, and then have to find their way out! Depending on how tall you would like them, I can add more openings as well (or I can add them upon request). All towers are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter. Towers are $5.00 plus shipping.

Colors for both tubes and towers include:
- Clear
- White
- Brown (shown in picture)
- Orange
- Black
- Purple
- Blue-grey
- Sky Blue
- Grass Green
- Mint Green (shown in picture)
- Red
- Light Pink
Attached Images

ricepattyfish5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #2 
ricepattyfish5

New colors!!!!!

NEW COLORS AVAILABLE!!!!!!
The colors I now have available are:
- Sky Blue
- Light Blue
- Deep Blue
- Blue Grey
- Lavender
- Purple
- Cream
- Tan (Sandy)
- Brown (shown in pictures above)
- Black
- White
- Light Pink
- Hot Pink
- Red
- Orange
- Yellow
- Mint green (shown in pictures above)
- Lime Green
- Grass Green
- Clear
- Neon Yellow

This new variety of colors makes it so much easier to truly customize your tubes and towers to your tanks and little fishy friends!! Order yours today!!
Old 03-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #3 
ricepattyfish5

This just in!!!!

Attention betta lovers near and far!!!
You can go further and further to customize your tubes and towers in your tank!! Along with all of the amazing colors we have to offer, you can STACK THEM!!! Make a pyramid, an abstract tower -- anything your mind can come up with we can make a reality!! Mix and match different colors and all for a great price!! Let's say you want a pyramid with three tubes, one neon yellow, one hot pink, and one lime green. The price you would pay (not including shipping) would be $8!! The possibilities are TRULY endless because you have the power!!!

I am also offering the option of suction cups attached to the tube or tower so instead of a floating tube or having to worry about anchoring the tower down, you can just stick it to the side!! With the addition of the suction cups, the price of your tube and/or tower would go up $1.

With these new options to add to your order, you can customize ENDLESSLY and have a TRULY one of a kind tank!!

Pet stores have things similar, but they have plants that hurt fins, paints and adhesives that release chemicals into the water and could harm the fish. PLUS, once the betta goes in, you might not see them for a while. With our products, you can see them the entire time!! So order yours today!!! Awesome prices and low shipping!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:55 PM   #4 
ricepattyfish5

Now listed on eBay!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betta-Fish-T...item4ad2473963
Old 03-22-2014, 09:01 PM   #5 
ricepattyfish5

New way to customize!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!! We just did July's tank (so please excuse his rudeness and not coming to say hello as well as any cloudiness you may see) But I just wanted to show you the stacking option. We turned three tubes on their sides and made a cute little playground for him!!! So now you know what your tank could look like!!! And in any colors you would like or style!!! :)
Attached Images

Last edited by ricepattyfish5; 03-22-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Old 03-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #6 
Kylelouis929

Is it completed and can I see a pic?
Kylelouis929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #7 
ricepattyfish5

Here you go Kylelouis929!! I hope you like it!! It is closed on the top and bottom with an opening for him to swim in and out of. Please let me know if something needs to be changed!! :)
Old 03-25-2014, 02:03 PM   #8 
ricepattyfish5

Oh my goodness there isn't a picture!! I apologize!! Here you go Kylelouis929!!! let me know if something needs to be changed. :)
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2014, 10:16 AM   #9 
ArrowheadShark

(You are quite the sales person ;D)

These are awesome! I admit, I love more a natural look in my tank, but Shark absolutely loves swimming and exploring, especially if he can go inside the object. My suckerfish Pleco does, too.

I think these things would look absolutely awesome if I let moss grow on them - I think the material is perfect for that, right? I think this is the stuff they use to start moss carpets/walls and things, yes? You should hit that up in your marketing if the moss would grow well, because a moss tower would be wicked cool!
ArrowheadShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #10 
Araielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowheadShark View Post
(You are quite the sales person ;D)

These are awesome! I admit, I love more a natural look in my tank, but Shark absolutely loves swimming and exploring, especially if he can go inside the object. My suckerfish Pleco does, too.

I think these things would look absolutely awesome if I let moss grow on them - I think the material is perfect for that, right? I think this is the stuff they use to start moss carpets/walls and things, yes? You should hit that up in your marketing if the moss would grow well, because a moss tower would be wicked cool!
I plan on doing just that with mine once I get my sorority tank set up. :) It's a great idea. Also..I've used a few of the floating tubes. One in my current sorority & two of my boys have them. They seriously LOVE them. They'll play in and around them. Aviur pushes his around then when he gets tired he'll lay in it and rest. I highly recommend them! :) Once I get mine set up with moss on them, I'll have to get some pictures posted. Mine were even custom made just how I asked. They're perfect. I'm even thinking about getting a few more!
Araielle is offline   Reply With Quote