Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2014, 11:34 AM   #11 
ricepattyfish5

Thank you!! I am really passionate about it even though it looks small and simple. I love knowing that these products are making bettas and other fish really happy and keeping them healthy.

I have honestly thought about adding moss!! It would definitely look awesome and I think this material is perfect for it to grow. The only reason why I haven't offered it as an option that I put on is because I don't want to buy moss and something be wrong with it, or it not be shipped (or packaged) correctly and then it die and do harm to someones bettas. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if one of my products harmed anyone's fishies. :( BUT!!! You can totally get one and mossify it yourself!! ;) And then it would be one more way that you are customizing it specifically for you and your tank!! And we have colors that are more natural looking so if you do decide to have moss grow on it then it would blend in more :)
ricepattyfish5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:36 AM   #12 
ricepattyfish5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araielle View Post
I plan on doing just that with mine once I get my sorority tank set up. :) It's a great idea. Also..I've used a few of the floating tubes. One in my current sorority & two of my boys have them. They seriously LOVE them. They'll play in and around them. Aviur pushes his around then when he gets tired he'll lay in it and rest. I highly recommend them! :) Once I get mine set up with moss on them, I'll have to get some pictures posted. Mine were even custom made just how I asked. They're perfect. I'm even thinking about getting a few more!
:) That makes me so happy to hear that!! Thank you so much and I am so glad they are playing with them so much!! That's what my oldest does!! I'll move his tube to the other side of the tank and before I know it, It's right back in line with his leaves on the other side of the tank again!! I'll be here when you want more for sure!!!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #13 
ricepattyfish5

Spring time is here and it's time to brighten up your tank -- but with what?? WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! The new bright colors make it easy to liven up any space or tank and the bettas go nuts over the tubes and towers!!!! Order yours today!!
Old 04-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #14 
ArrowheadShark

I didn't think it'd work for you to grow the moss and ship it (though I bet it could be done... but it'd be pricier to ship and for someone to buy, for sure), but I love the idea of stuffing some moss in it myself ;P
ArrowheadShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:15 PM   #15 
ricepattyfish5

Well just let me know what colors and they can be made and shipped by Thursday. :) and you can be growing your own moss by monday!! (More than likely depending on how quick shipping is)
Old 04-01-2014, 11:47 PM   #16 
ArrowheadShark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricepattyfish5 View Post
Well just let me know what colors and they can be made and shipped by Thursday. :) and you can be growing your own moss by monday!! (More than likely depending on how quick shipping is)
I don't know about buying any just now; If I do end up going for it I'll probablly get one or two of the towers. I have to wait until I begin getting my big tank set up, and that won't be until I graduate in early June. I'm seriously considering it, though, so don't run off on me! ;P Do you have an Etsy shop or anything? Perhaps you could sell any on there, though I don't know how successful they would be there?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:10 AM   #17 
ricepattyfish5

I have it all set up and I was so excited to get it going and then it said I needed a credit card. When it comes to online, I like things all through paypal if I can. So unfortunately for now I don't have an etsy shop. But I am in eBay. A few watchers, no bites yet. :/ I'm not running away no worries!! I'll be here when your ready. :)
Old 04-06-2014, 05:07 PM   #18 
ArrowheadShark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricepattyfish5 View Post
I have it all set up and I was so excited to get it going and then it said I needed a credit card. When it comes to online, I like things all through paypal if I can. So unfortunately for now I don't have an etsy shop. But I am in eBay. A few watchers, no bites yet. :/ I'm not running away no worries!! I'll be here when your ready. :)
The credit card is so that you can pay for posting your items. Would a debit card work? I refuse to get a credit card; I'll live off my own money, thanks ._. I do not want the problems of the ensuing debt o_o
Old 04-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #19 
ricepattyfish5

lol I agree!! Yeah a debit card would work, but right now the money one my debit card is for bills and what not so I don't see why they cant just take it out of PayPal. But hey -- not my website. But I will be opening up shop on Etsy soon I think. :)
Old 04-10-2014, 04:38 PM   #20 
Bailmint

Oh, btw I wanted to tell you Atlas loves his tube/towers. I moved him to a hospital tank and he was feeling down, so I took the tube and places it in. He swam through it and played around with it and it made him feel much better.
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote