Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #1 
DragonFish

R.I.P Shiro-chan....

Yup, hes gone....passed away not an hour ago. Still don't know what happened or how he died, I suppose it was something internal because he'd been refusing to eat. Still unsure if this had anything to do with my Critter keepers....Ed is still fine....

I won't say much more, can't even hardly bring myself to look at pictures of him....he was such a special boy to me for many reasons....

R.I.P Toshiro Hitsugaya....my little Shiro-chan..

DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #2 
vaygirl

Aw, I'm sorry. :( RIP fishy. I wish we could find a clear cut answer for you.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #3 
Betta Fish Bob
Banned

Wow! Such dedication to give your fish such detailed names. I am sure you miss him. Sorry for your loss.
Betta Fish Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #4 
Jayy

oh no! you just got him he died waaaaay to soon but, i know he made it to the big critter keeper in the sky RIP little one
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #5 
nochoramet

RIP little fellow... I'm sorry for your loss, sometimes things like that just happen. :[ I know he's swimming amongst the clouds now
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #6 
CodeRed

I'm sorry, DF. It seems like Shiro really had a connection with you, and it's not fair that it got cut short. Are you getting all of these bettas from the same place? If so, I'd switch to somewhere else, in case it's because of the supplier. You never know, they could all have had some internal parasites that traveled with to your house.
I'm sorry for the loss. RIP, Shiro.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #7 
doggyhog

:((((((((((

:((((((((((

Sooooo sorry. I'm really sad too. :(
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:11 PM   #8 
FuulieQ

NO!!! :C He was such a beautiful fish! And how cute, flaring at the figurine! ;n;

Rest in peace, little guy.
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #9 
Romad
TFK Moderator

I'm so sorry. He was a beautifuly little guy and I know he will be missed. I'm sure he felt loved and was happy in the time he spent with you.

Hugs () ()
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #10 
DragonFish

Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot to have the support of others who understand why I love these fish so much...Haha, I'm crying again now...but you guys are so wonderful*hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Fish Bob View Post
Wow! Such dedication to give your fish such detailed names. I am sure you miss him. Sorry for your loss.
Haha, thank you, though his name comes from one of my all time favorite anime(Japaneses cartoon)characters, Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach(who is nicknamed 'Shiro-chan' by his best friend). Just one of the many reasons why he was so special to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I'm sorry, DF. It seems like Shiro really had a connection with you, and it's not fair that it got cut short. Are you getting all of these bettas from the same place? If so, I'd switch to somewhere else, in case it's because of the supplier. You never know, they could all have had some internal parasites that traveled with to your house.
I'm sorry for the loss. RIP, Shiro.
Thank you CR....Yes, I had a very special connection with Shiro-chan....he lived right next to my computer and I spent a lot of time with him, talking to him, all that crazy fish lady stuff....this was almost as hard as loosing Sasuke, and thats saying something...

I was really worried that it might be my LPS as well, all my fish that have passed on are indeed from there....but theres really nowhere else to go around here, Petsmart and Petco are an hour+ away and my LPS has really nice quality and unique stock for the most part....Ed, Al, and Smore are from my LPS and they're doing great...absolutely thriving. I dunno, we'll see on Ed and Al...Al has been with me for almost a month now though....

But, from now on I think I'll be just concentrating on breeding and my fry, maybe saving up and getting something off AB later....

Again, thank you all for your support....It really does mean a lot to me. :)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote