Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #11 
HappyAccident

Exclamation Photos!

I apologize for the double posting. I don't know much more about technology than I do about bettas! I snapped a bunch of photos...I did my best to capture as much as I could. I apologize for camera reflections.

Looking at him in his little cup, his eyes look pretty normal, but he is still bloated and I notice his scales are sticking out just a little. He's very active at the moment...almost too active. He's darting around like crazy. It could just be me, but he almost seems a little off-balance, too.

Possible pineconing scales?

Or is it normal for him to be a little bumpy?

I'm very worried. :(
HappyAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:39 PM   #12 
HappyAccident

You can't see it in the picture, but his tummy is gray. I'm so worried. I know that there is definitely something wrong, but I can't narrow it down.
HappyAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #13 
beautiful Betta

A lot of betta's have a silver tummy, the first picture is a little dark to really see anything, the other pictures from above he looks fine to me, he might be a little constipated you can try frozen daphnia to get things moving. the pin holes should clear with good clean warm water, But I cant see too much wrong with him.
beautiful Betta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
behavior, emergencies, emergency betta care, newbie owner, sick betta?