Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #1 
BettaBabyBoo

Growing Menagerie

I have, in my house, currently, two guinea pigs, Ginger and Snickers, two bettas, Paisley and the Beast, a parakeet, Tiki, and a cat, Pepe, and two weeks ago they were all pairs haha!

Anybody else feel like they have a bit in every section when they step into the lps?
BettaBabyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:49 PM   #2 
BettaBabyBoo

Can't help but show these sweeties off. Left is Ginger, right is Snickers
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #3 
JadeSparrow

I know the feeling lol besides my aquariums ( which house 2 bettas, 2 adfs, multiple snails, at least 1 oto, and ghost shrimp) I have 2 dogs (Mac and lily) ,a cat (Roanoke), a bearded dragon (Seri), and most recently a leopard gecko ( Fable) lol
I love ginger and snickers, they are adorable!
JadeSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #4 
BettaBabyBoo

Haha, and my sister is over now, with her two fuinea pigs Jasper and Leo :)
Old 03-11-2014, 03:03 PM   #5 
DaytonBetta

I know what you mean! We have fish and aquatic frogs, a miniature pinscher and a cockatiel.

i'm thinking about starting a vivarium with fire belly toads.
DaytonBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #6 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonBetta View Post
I know what you mean! We have fish and aquatic frogs, a miniature pinscher and a cockatiel.

i'm thinking about starting a vivarium with fire belly toads.
How exotic!
Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #7 
Agent13
Reference Team

Im not sure i can list all mine lol. My daughter loves giving people the "tour" when they come over. We have a hypo citrus bearded dragon, red leatherback bearded dragon, 2 new guinea frilled dragons, a pitbull, blue velvet shrimp(after this point ill not add numbers as I cant say for some species) , mystery snails, nerite snails, angel fish, dwarf guarami, bala sharks, ornate bichir, clown pleco, tiger pleco, angelicus botia, zebra loaches, rosy barbs, blue crayfish, julii cories, albino cories, bronze cories, stiphoden gobies, pygmy sunfish, peacock gudgeons, bettas, assasin snails, guppy, threadfin rainbows, peacock eel, electric blue rams, otos, whiptail catfish, african featherfin catfish and about 20 species of african cichlids. Whew .. That was a mouthfull lol.
( i just wanted to name them to see of I could remember haha)

Last edited by Agent13; 03-21-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:32 AM   #8 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent13 View Post
Im not sure i can list all mine lol. My daughter loves giving people the "tour" when they come over. We have a hypo citrus bearded dragon, red leatherback bearded dragon, 2 new guinea frilled dragons, a pitbull, blue velvet shrimp(after this point ill not add numbers as I cant say for some species) , mystery snails, nerite snails, angel fish, dwarf guarami, bala sharks, ornate bichir, clown pleco, tiger pleco, angelicus botia, zebra loaches, rosy barbs, blue crayfish, julii cories, albino cories, bronze cories, stiphoden gobies, pygmy sunfish, peacock gudgeons, bettas, assasin snails, guppy, threadfin rainbows, peacock eel, electric blue rams, otos, whiptail catfish, african featherfin catfish and about 20 species of african cichlids. Whew .. That was a mouthfull lol.
( i just wanted to name them to see of I could remember haha)
Oh my goodness! My family told me no more after the leo-- although I'm going to subtly sneak a female in to fill my final 3 gal tank. I cannot imagine how you got all of that into your home!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #9 
Agent13
Reference Team

You can search my journals .. Or my latest one with the new tank .. Our 225. It fits well with artful placing . There will be many more by fall. Got the 225g in the house today and more fish to come.. .. Combining that tank with Jaysees fish plus adding his 2 125g tanks and his 90g .

I think it's great for my kids to experience this .. But I understand parents wanting to minimize pets.. It's a lot of work. I'm just a fish reptile nerd so my children's rooms give me more excuses to get more

Sent from Petguide.com App
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:04 AM   #10 
aselvarial

oh my goodness Agent13. We have a cat, a dog, 4 fish, and a snail. We have plans to add a pair of ferrets and a green cheek conure and a cockatiel, but not until our son is older than 4.
aselvarial is offline   Reply With Quote