I think... I think I've delayed long enough.
Vulcan is in terrible shape =/
This ... thing has been growing on his for months. No medication I use works, and no amount of TLC has made any difference. I've tried delaying, hoping that time will help, but I just don't see any way time will help.
I'm asking for some way of humane euthanization. I may or may not use it, but I'm thinking so. With the way he is, he's not going to die soon, and that stuff will just keep taking him over. He's really got no joy in his life. His swimming is hindered, and he can't have any plants and such in his tanks, due to his water changes.
I don't think my mind can be changed now. It'll kill me to do it, but I feel like it's better for him
if I do.
Besides, it's killing me more to see him like this than it would to just... end it all.