Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #11 
TigerLily

That's true! My older cat refuses to drink from a bowl. I have to leave the lid off of the filter on my 29 gallon so she can drink from that, otherwise she gets mad.
TigerLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #12 
veganchick

my kitty likes to lie on top of the lids of tanks and sleep or sit next to them and stare at my fish all day!
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #13 
dramaqueen
Banned

A neighbor of mine has a cat that likes to drink from a fountain that she has. My neighbor is elderly and wants me to have Midnight if something happens to her. I told her she better will me the fountain too, so Midnight will have something to drink out of. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #14 
Jupiter

Lol Drama, that is so true. I give my cat clean water every morning, but he will ONLY drink from a small tuppawear container my sister and I keep in our shower. Sometimes the toilet, if we don't close the lid.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #15 
dramaqueen
Banned

My neighbor was letting her cat drink out of the toilet when she first got him! Eeeeuuuwww!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #16 
LisaC144

My cat jumps on the sink in the bathroom and will just sit there until you go in and turn the water on. Then he climbs in the sink and actually sticks his head under the running water, lets it trickle down the top of his head, then he licks it out of the sink as it tickles off his head. Never seen a thing like it in a cat. It's so funny to see.
LisaC144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #17 
Jupiter

Hahaha, that is so funny! :D

I just found this vid on youtube. The betta's tank is a little small, but the video is so cute.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #18 
Kitch3ntools

xD too funny!! not even an hour ago my cat tried to jump up on the shelf to watch my Betta but shes so clumsy she smashed her face into his tank trying to jump up...the shelf isnt big enough for her anyway and there was no space on the shelf... she also loves to watch my sorority and all 5 girls will swim up into her face :)
Kitch3ntools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #19 
New2Betas

I have to cats and they are so strange some times! They carry around snuffed animals and balls of yarn. Sleep in the bathtub. And one loves water. She tried to get into the shower with me every morning. She also like to "attack" watter when its coming out of the faucet. She tries to bite it and ends up getting her head socked. But again this is the same cat that tried to catch snow flakes and leaved as they fly buy our window or sliding door.
New2Betas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #20 
sunkissedinCA

i have a tortie too! she's quite the character, and the love of my life for the longest time she didn't even know i had fish lol. but a couple months ago she hopped onto my desk and thats where i keep 3 of my tanks/bowls, and ever since she sits on the floor and just watches and chirps at them. i've walked in on her a couple times drinking the water from one of the bowls and she'll just sit there like a deer in the head lights, licking her face, then jumps down and runs before i can squirt her with the squirt bottle.
sunkissedinCA is offline   Reply With Quote