Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #11 
Rain Drop

I've had a few dreams about Caesar. It was last year when I first got him and he kept tearing his fins. I was always worried about him, so I kept dreaming that he'd get dropsy (which is awful for me, because I'm afraid of my dream fish! They're always the monsters in my dreams...) Every time I woke up from a dream like that, I had to go over to his tank just to make sure he wasn't ill.
Rain Drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #12 
CodeRed

I had a dream last night! I had a kritter keeper, and I put a garter snake in there, along with like... three bettas (a male crowntail and two females). When I got home the bettas had had babies and grew up (? Quick :P), but the garter snake had died (don't remember why), and I had to leave for some reason, so I had to quickly put all the bettas somewhere. For some reason, I put them all in REALLY small CUPS (like, shotglass small, and even smaller), and it was just really weird. I felt really bad for the garter snake, though ):
Anyways, they all lived, despite living in zero water and being housed together...
I ended up with a total of 10 fish... exactly how many I have right now :P Dreams can make an eerie amount of sense if you look into them.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #13 
doggyhog

Ok, I remembered another dream I had.

There was a petco FULL of beautiful Halfmoons and halfmoon PKs on my FRONT PORCH!!!!! AHHH!!! It was heaven! There was a giant marble halfmoon PK! Hahahah it was one of those dreams you never want to wake up from. :)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #14 
beat2020

One time I had a dream of this guy in a swapmeet selling LOTS of bettas in tiny cups with no lid, but I could only get one. There were lots of different types but all of them were purple,red,and yellow but not all of them were the same. I got a halfmoon that was a yellow marble with red and had purple fins. And my brother got a an all yellow crowntail with strange markings and then we were in our car to go home and I woke up.
beat2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #15 
5green

this was when i had jojo about a year ago. i dreamed that 'jojo and dazzle were talking to me complaining that the water waz 2 cold and that i never gave them enough attention then diva was dancing with jellyfish
and i was in the tank with them

it was a very weird dream but after that i always made sure to feed them twice a day and make shure that their water waz above 74 degrees farinhight
5green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

Cute dream, 5green! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #17 
Jupiter

I want your dreams, Doggyhog!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #18 
kpullen89

Wow this is really crazy!! I have had a lot of betta dreams! I thought it was weird, but I guess I'm not the only one..I'd have dreams about my tanks spilling over and my fish killing each other. I guess we all subconsciously worry about our fish!! :P
kpullen89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #19 
kuklachica

I've been dreaming lately that I'm cleaning my tank, but I don't take the guys out and some how the dividers fall over and they get into each others' condos and I have to quickly scoop them up before they hurt each other... it's very stressful!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote