Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #21 
Synthisis

Try using a dremel for cutting the acrylic... You need to almost melt it instead of cut it.

As for waterflow, Id suggest drilling some holes and then weaving them with fishing line. That'll keep anyone out out of it. My friend actually cut a large hole in his acrylic and made a fishing line style net to keep the fish apart... worked great, and the water flowed with ease.

Watch the water on the top... I noticed mine would get stale and cloudy.
Synthisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #22 
Absltsweets

Thanks for the tips. I think im done playing with acrylic for a while, but the nest time I do i will try a dremel. But i will be drilling more holessoon. I dont think i have to worry about cloudy water since i have the filter outflow right smak in the center of the acrylic. Equal water is pouring into both sides. I will probably re do it all together in the spring once i have gotten over my frustration with the acrylic =)
Absltsweets is offline   Reply With Quote