Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #11 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh okay, I see, that's fine still unfortunate though! Hopefully you find one she likes
Luckily, I found this guy. She approved still, the red boy is gorgeous. You know what they say... "If only I had one more tank."
Attached Images

BettaBabyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:03 AM   #12 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Pretty boy BettaBabyBoo! I love the "Red Devil" Coppers! I wanted a female like that in my sorority a long time ago but never found her alas.

@Alphahelix!!!! The female is available if you still want her! As long as you do the 2 week floating in the sorority in a visible container you should have no issues with her! One of my males accidentally got into the tank with her after his QT tank sunk when I wasn't around to fill the tank and they didn't harm each other; just got really stressed out is all but no harm done! She switches extremely fast from normal colors to stress stripes but doesn't seem to be all that stressed; she goes pale from my face looking at her XD She'll get used to that though!

So she's still $5 for her adoption if you want her!! I can send her out Saturday the 22nd!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:07 AM   #13 
Alphahelix

I'd be happy to! PM me your PayPal? Is Saturday a good day to ship out? I'd hate for her to sit all day Sunday with no traveling
Alphahelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:32 AM   #14 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahelix View Post
I'd be happy to! PM me your PayPal? Is Saturday a good day to ship out? I'd hate for her to sit all day Sunday with no traveling
Will do! And yes, I've shipped out on Saturday before and the fish have arrived on Monday! So since you live in Colorado, it should be there Monday, Tuesday morning at the latest. If you know you aren't going to be home I can label it to stay at the post office so you can pick it up so she isn't sitting in the cold (I assume you guys are just as cold as us up here or colder!! We're currently at 20 degree's today >.<) I can use a heat pack as well unless it's going to be 50 or above for next Monday/Tuesday! It's up to you ^_^ and also if you want to pay for Express shipping or just go with Priority.

For everyone else, Spoonheaded boy is still available and only $5! He's eating very well and doing amazing in his current 2.5 but he really needs a home! He's full of spunk and attitude, I actually didn't expect that from him at first but he's just full of personality!! Looking for his forever home!
Old 04-01-2014, 04:50 PM   #15 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Update:

So Spoon who really isn't spoon headed actually lol, he's colored up fantastically and would make a fantastic pet!

*nomnomnom*

Look at those pretty turquoise scales!

Price reduced, $12 dollars in total which includes shipping! He needs to find a home!

Steele has also been growing his fins back fantastically!
I couldn't get as many shots of him because he kept zooming around the tank! So they were pretty much all of the same shot >.<

Those white dots are not Ich, just bubbles on the glass I promise!

Price is the same as Spoon: $12 in total OR if you want both I will give them to you for $15 total!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:05 PM   #16 
Blue Fish

I think it's so wonderful that you do this. :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #17 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks Blue!
Old 04-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #18 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Spoon and Steele are still available! I am willing to trade for plants that might interest me as well! PM me and we can talk!
Old 04-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #19 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

It looks like Steele and Spoon are finding their forever homes! Steele is going with BroderickStrider and Spoon who's name has been changed to Grim will be going with Flint!

I'll update this thread in the future if I ever have other fish I need to rehome. Thanks for looking everyone!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #20 
Araielle

Good job lilnaugrim!!! I'm so happy for you and your foster fishies. :)
Araielle is offline   Reply With Quote