I must let you all know I have no idea what some of these questions mean, but I will do my best.
1. What is the size of your tank?
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used.
Not sure. No test done.*
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water?
4. How long the aquarium has been set up?
A bit over a year
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
One male betta. Ive had him for a bit over a year as well.*
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
No quarantine cause hes The only one in there.*
7. What temperature is the tank water currently?
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity.
Tetra wisper? Not sure. It came with The tank.*
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)?
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)?
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate?
5 days ago. I changed out all The water when i noticed he was acting differently. I changed The water once a month. *
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule?
Aqua culture pellets twice a day a couple pellets. But i havent seen him eating recently.*
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish?*
I notice some holes in his tail a day after i had turned off The filter which is why i had turned it off. Then he started swimming funny and would rest on The bottom of The tank on his side and was very slow to respond to My presence. I thought The holes in his fin was from The filter cause one day i saw it had suck him in which was weird in itself because he can normally swim out of it and because he just let it until i touched The tank. I dont see him eating either.****
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.
No. Nothing. Except for changing out The water.