Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #21 
doggyhog

I love Blue... I'm still unsure if my mom will even let me get Guin... I WISH I could get Blue!! Didn't Mr. Vampire say he's really rare or something!? Have you asked him yet?
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #22 
Vikki81207

Yeah he's got some tri band butterfly pattern? lol & he's purple. But don't forget his fins are torn up right now too.
If your mom says you can have them both, I can send both.
I can just try a medium sized box which would be $10.70. So until you find out, I can mark Blue and Guin taken.
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #23 
Vikki81207

I think I might keep Skai. No one has asked about her and it would be nice to have a female too. So as of right now, everyone is taken. I'll let you guys know if anything changes.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #24 
nochoramet

Hey Vikki, is Fishy used to seeing another male fish? I was just asking because Chance started tail biting so I'm going to have to put him in the little tank so he can't see Haze. I just didn't want Fishy doing the same thing...
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #25 
Noko

If any of them end up not being able to be taken by someone, I will take them. I have a ten gallon tank that I am going to set up. I would prefer a female so I could start a sorority (or just keep two in a divided tank), but if a male needs a home, I will take him. This is if my dad allows me to get one. I was planning on going back to petsmart to get a beautiful blue female I saw when I got Freckles, and maybe one of the 'females' that my dad said didn't look like the others (I am thinking it's really a male, but I would have to get another tank if I got one XD). I would prefer getting one that has been taken care of properly though, even if it means they might be older than the ones at petsmart.

Just let me know if someone ends up without a new home to go to!
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #26 
Vikki81207

Yep Fishy can be around other fish, it doesn't bother him at all. He's very friendly.
Noko, both my females have been taken. I decided to keep Skai, like I said so I can have one male and one female. But if doggyhog cant take Guin, then you can have her. :D
Old 02-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #27 
Noko

I know, I meant it as a fall back plan XD I doubt my dad would like me getting one from somewhere other than a petstore, but you never know... I could always beg.
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #28 
Vikki81207

Well Guin is in GREAT condition. So you wouldn't have to worry about anything. I take very good care of them. I just don't want something to happen when I'm not here. I'll be gone alot starting this weekend.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #29 
doggyhog

I'm able to take Guin!!!!!!!!! :D I'm SO excited!!!!! My mom said "Whatever you want, it's your money and time" Hehehe!!! I'm SO happy.

When would you like to ship her to me Vikki? I'll PM you...
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #30 
CodeRed

I know how you feel, Vikki =/ I'm taking on some college level classes right now in school, and have barely anytime for my animals, other than those that DEMAND attention, like the snake and the cats. I'm sorry to hear about YOUR cat. I couldn't imagine if someone did that to my babies, and I would be outraged if anyone tried to hurt them. Sometimes I just don't understand why kids can be so cruel. All I remember is back when I was a kid all I wanted to do was save every animal I saw!
Anyways, I'm kind of in the same boat as you, although what's happening is my fish are getting sick =/ I'm thinking about giving some away to close friends, and maybe keeping only about four or five.
I wish you luck, both in this and later on! It's a tough choice, but you'll know when you're making the right one. Good luck.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote