Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #1 
SaylorKennedy

Talking Hey :)

I haven't been on for a little bit, been super busy...who knew planning the rest of your life could be so much work. Lol. But I have finally everything in track for college and I'm all set to go after I graduate!

Anyways, Rowan and Chance are still meatheads. At least some things never change. :P But they're good. Both happy and healthy and that's all I could ask for. I recently put 2 ghost shrimp in the tank and well, they're not there anymore...I kind of figured that would happen.

So how are you guys?! Can't wait to start catching up with reading the threads.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #2 
CodeRed

Welcome back! Lotsa new members, which I'm sure you've noticed. The older members, like you and I, have kind of been falling back, which isn't really surprising. They/we still post some, but not as much (: Kind of makes me sad xD
Anyways, lots of new fish along with those members, and so on. Other than that, not much has changed around here.
I've been curious about this lately, so I have to ask... what're you planning on going to college for? I've asked around at my school, and I think it's really interesting to learn what people are planning to do :P

And as for the how are we peoples, I'm having some problems with Vulcan, my delta tail who's been sick lately. I've been planning on euthanizing him, but am trying one last round of meds before I try. It's not working so well, so I'll probably have to buck up soon and let him go ): He's not doing well, and clearly isn't comfortable with a giant blob of who knows what on him.

I'm glad your boys are doing good (:
And I just totally sat here for a minute with writer's block. Welcome back!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome back! I'd like to know too, what you plan on majoriing in. I wish you good luck with your plans for college.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #4 
SaylorKennedy

Thanks!
Oh yes. I looked at the posters on the first page and only remember like 3, lol. But that's cool, lots of pretty fish I see.
I'm sorry about Vulcan. D: I really hope the last meds work for him. It'd be a shame, but I understand if he's not comfortable then you have to do what you have to do.

I'll be going for pre-dentistry/biology then eventually grad school too. I want to be an orthodontist. Make smiles for miles. :D How lame was that, lol. I know that I've been asking everyone in my grade what they're plans are lately. So much that I keep getting people's mixed up. :P
Old 02-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's cool that you want to be an orthodontist! I have a friend who was a dental hygienist but she had to quit when she became disabled.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #6 
SaylorKennedy

Yeah, I know I've mentioned this before but over the summer I had an internship at my local dentist and I got to work with both the dr. and the hygienists. It was really good experience and I learned a lot, one thing being that I didn't want to be a general dentist, but instead specialize in something.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #7 
SaylorKennedy

btw, dramaqueen, how are your fish?
Old 02-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #8 
dramaqueen
Banned

They're doing pretty good right now. I'm up to 11 now. I lost Blue Bonnet back in october or november.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #9 
CodeRed

Ohh, an ortho :P I can't say I'll love you x3 My orthodontist was sexist to women, and was a pretty mean guy. Gives me bad feelings towards them, so no offense to you! I don't think I could get by with a job that makes me look inside someone's mouth I'm queasy. xD
And thanks for the thoughts about Vulcan.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #10 
SaylorKennedy

Yeah I remember about Blue Bonnet. :(

Codered, I had the complete opposite experience with my ortho, he was extremely nice and friendly. I would be a doctor if I could, but I'm not good with large amounts of blood, so orthodontist to me is the next best thing.