is in the making. Within the next two months (hopefully) I will be starting a community with Bernard. I have to wait because soon I will be moving and I can't get a larger tank until we do. We have three weeks to get into escrow and then escrow will last a month. Once we get all settled I'm going to purchase a ten gallon (give or take) and start my community! I have done SO much research and I think I'm ready. This thread will help just have little updates as my "dream tank" progresses.