Betta Fish Forum banner

New Bettas! Woooo! Cuteness.

Tags
betta
2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Romad 
#1 ·
I had gone to Petco yesterday and saw a couple females I wanted but didn't buy them... but then I went back to get them and they were still there. And Diamond looks distorted, haha for some reason..

I named her Lilah. The one to the right. She's a female crowntail and is really pretty... Diamond is the other one. :)

This one is unnamed, any suggestions? I was thinking Raindrop or something along those lines. I don't know yet. Either way, I have a sorority of girls now. I'm happy. :D ALSO I got a coupon at Petco for 2 bucks off my next purchase.

And I just thought this picture was cool:

See less See more
#5 ·
Alright cool thanks for the advice. I only did it today because I had to clean their tank while putting the new ones in and redoing everything with plants and stuff.

#7 ·
Not really, because I put the tank away for now. I'm in the process of moving, so it's easier to transport them in a smaller thing for now. So they'll be back in their tank within a few days or so... :)

#14 ·
Wow, they are soo pretty! I love the blue-ish CT.

#18 ·
So cute! I was thinking bout getting 2 femals myself and I think your cute girls just convinced me I should. They are adorable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.