Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #11 
Noko

I saw him the other day! One of the other auctions by the same person stole my heart, until I saw a CT I feel in love with today.

He is gorgeous! I thought about getting him, but I decided not to. I hope you win him! He looks amazing even with fin damage! I an only imagine what he will look like with healed fins.
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #12 
nochoramet

Thanks everyone! I hope I get him too, he is a stud! And even if his fins don't heal back perfectly, I don't care. He has stunning colors, and such a sweet face :]

Are you getting the crowntail, Noko?
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #13 
Noko

I have to ask my dad. I found two from the same seller that I must have. One is a Crown tail and the other is a Delta Tail. It's only $35 for shipping, and $32 for the combined price. If I can get my dad to pay for the shipping, I would pay for the actual bettas, and a new ten gallon tank :D

I looked at the betta you want again on aquabid, and I realllllyyyy want you to get him. His fins will heal and he will be so handsome! When you get him(I know you will), make sure you take photos of him!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #14 
nochoramet

:D Well I hope you can get them! Can you put up links? I want to see!

I'm really, really crossing my fingers and praying that I get him, he's so gorgeous. And he's just in time for Valentines day! Hehe. Like I said, my 2 names I'm debating are Romeo and Valentino. And of course, I love taking pictures of my fishies! So you'll see him up pretty often.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #15 
Noko

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...sct&1266207605
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...asd&1266126603

My dad laughed at me when I said I wanted them. I will find a way to get them. Not so sure it would be safe for a betta to be delivered where I live right now. We just got hit by a big snowstorm, and a smaller snowstorm is coming tonight. At least I haven't had school since Thursday! I really want the CT. I have always hated the look of CT, but I love his coloring, and he just looks good! The DeT I can live without, but he is very handsome with the white lines and black dots :D

Last edited by Noko; 02-09-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #16 
nochoramet

Oh yeah I've looked at those two, I actually considered the delta tail. I love crowntails, but I only have one now because it's so hard to keep their spikes looking good. Both fish are gorgeous!
I wonder what snow looks like lol I've never experienced it except when I was like, 2. So that doesn't count! It's *supposed* to snow down here but they say that all the time and it never happens.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #17 
nochoramet

It's supposed to snow this weekend, I meant. I was typing too fast hehe
Old 02-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #18 
Noko

I just typed two long messages, then my internet died both times I tried to send it... Stupid laptop.

Anyways, you can take all the snow. When the first snowstorm came, snow=fun, but now snow=annoying.

I am going to go explain how buying two bettas online is cheaper than buying three from petco. That DeT would look amazing in my tank. I just got black gravel for it, and I am getting some driftwood, or a volcano later on. His red would look amazing!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #19 
BettaxFishxCrazy

He's gorgeous! I hope you get him. Two of my boys are named Valentino and Romeo. :) We're supposed to get a huge snow storm tomorrow too.
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

We got the snowstorm here today. Yeah, snow is annoying.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote