Alrighty beware for a LONG post!
So I have multiple things I've been tossing around in this crazy head of mine.
1. I currently have a 5 gal bare bottom "rectangle tank" I would like to make more room on my dresser in which I would use my 5 hex tank. But I have 1 male betta and 3 ADF. Would the frogs be okay with less bottom or "floor" space?
2. Or I will soon have a empty 10 gallon tank. I wanted platies/guppies and move my frogs and betta into this tank, what do you think about that plan? How many livebearers?
3. I could always move the guppies/platies to my 50 gal community and split my 10 gallon for 2 more male bettas, but my 29 gal is split so I am trying to stay away from male bettas.
4. I also wanted to breed bettas in the near future in which I would use the 10 gallon, which would have to stay empty for now.
5. I love these small tanks for bettas. Like just to sit on my desk for an impulse betta :) like this: http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...ductId=2753118
or like this http://lh6.ggpht.com/_f3tDg6HJSU8/SU...Betta+Tank.jpg
But I have a 1 or 2 gallon one I was wondering how often I would have to clean it. I saw someone have one split for 2 males which I wouldn't do, since I feel like 1 gal is really small....?
6. MAIN GOAL: have 3 tanks total (not including a small tank on my desk) .
Ugh I have 50 gal, 29 gal, 10 gal, and 5 gal currently set up with my 5 hex empty... any ideas?
Sorry for the crazy post, but I was just wondering if anyone could help out!