The plan is to buy a Betta, maybe if I'm lucky soon.
So I want to place the special baby in a ten gallon tank. But I have a few questions. You can say I'm inexperienced fish owner, but have owned fish before, that's why I have so many questions.
1. I have a 10 gallon tank, glass and a 3 gallon. Is it okay to place the Betta in the ten gallon instead of the 3 gallon, I was wondering if it was too big? If I can I would rather have a bigger space for him, and it would look nicer and be easier to clean up and such be able to have a filter.
2. Can I add a filter to the 10 gallon tank without making the Betta have a hard time Swimming? I tried adding a filter in with the 3 gallon but it made it hard to swim so I was wondering if that will be a problem with my ten gallon tank? If it is that I should get a different filter type, I have a Tetra Whisper filter.
3. Can I add a air pump with the ten gallon tank and the filter, without making it hard for the Betta to swim? I don't know if that thing is totally necessary but if it is that I would like to know if I can add it in. I'm pretty sure it adds air bubbles for the fish to eat.
4. How much plants and stuff can I add, if so will that be any help for the Betta. Or will it make it harder to clean, I was wondering because I like the look of plants in with the fish.. A lot of them.
5. Does anyone know of a descent website that could answer any of my questions when I get my Betta, for like sickness and stuff just so I'm on the ball and can cure anything if so quick.
THANKS in advance great people of this forum!