Betta Fish Forum banner

20g long for $25 ?!?!?!

583 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FancyFins 
#1 ·
I was thinking back and forth about just getting another 10g for a breeding tank or getting a 20g for my girls and using their 10 for a breeding tank and then I was sifting through CL and found a 20 gallon tank (in good shape!) for $25!!!! Hopefully it is still available and I can pick it up tuesday. Of course then I will just leave it in my closet until my room is reorganized and I have room for it.

So if all of that works out I may breed next month. Do I need to seperate the female I want to condition or could I condition them al in the same tank? I am going to have a few different options for food for the fry so hopefully I'll have some luck :-?

And if I decide to keep one of my males I will get him his own little 5 gallon.

Do they have rehab for people with fish addictions??? I have considered setting up a couple of tanks in my game room even :shock:

#3 ·
I don't think I've gotten that bad yet... But I caught myself scouting out shelves in my bedroom that could be cleared for a tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.