FancyFins

FancyFins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #22 
Jupiter

You can put 6 females in a sorority.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #23 
sstacy19

Geez, what am i goning to name my new kid? He reminds me of cotton candy for some reason.. Of course not going to name him that..
sstacy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #24 
FancyFins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
You can put 6 females in a sorority.
Oh duh - Thanks I had a moment lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstacy19 View Post
Geez, what am i goning to name my new kid? He reminds me of cotton candy for some reason.. Of course not going to name him that..
Haha I thought the same thing about mine! (the cotton candy) I am naming my guy Paparazzi because I love Lady Gaga and the girl Marilyn after Marilyn Monroe
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #25 
sstacy19

Hey Fancy Fins, what color would you call our boys?

They had some half moon babies that I looked at since I was shipping already, but I decided that if I am going to get a 4th betta he has to be my DREAM betta..preferably a mustard gas. Saw some really great ones the next day of course..such is life..hee hee, my boyfriend doesn't even know I got this kid yet.

On Valentine's day one of my regular guest came in for dinner by himself, because his wife is in Florida, I told him about the fish I was drooling over and how my boyfriend said that if I paid more then $50.00 for a fish he would kill me and the fish...my regular gave me a $100 and he told me to get my fish, but he was already gone and umm..well that is too high for a fish that I would never breed. So with his $100 I bought the cotton candy boy and a ten gallon tank...and still money left over, just incase my dream guy comes along!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #26 
FancyFins

I'm not really sure lol I've never seen fish with colors like them before. Hopefully My two make it in one piece so I can see what their fry come out like :)

I love customers like that. The ones that you can talk to about stuff lol I could never imagine spending more than maybe 40 for a fish. I would love to get a fish from Thai but holy cow it's 38to ship from the transshipper. So I just stick to my American fish haha. I don't really have a dream Betta... Horses are much more my "thing" and I know a lot more about them than I probably ever will Bettas. But I guess I would really like a purple fish.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #27 
FancyFins

They shipped today!!! :) I'm so excited! Hopefully it takes two days instead of one because I have to work late tomorrow and I really am not ready to have the convo with my mom about why there are fish coming in the mail
Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #28 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! I wouldn't be looking forward to that, either!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #29 
FancyFins

Lol my mom is um... I'm not sure how to describe her. But it's my money that I work for so all she can raelly do is get mad lol. She already knows I'm planning to get a 20 gallon for my girls and use that ten gallon for breeding so maybe she won't freak out so bad.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #30 
sstacy19

Ut is so weird how many of us betta people are horse people. None of my horsey friends even think about fish