I went back home over the weekend, so I left my dorm neighbors in charge of watching Mufasa until I returned. When I came back Monday morning, I noticed Mufasa's tail seemed a bit torn. Today as I changed his water, I took out the fake plant that was originally in there (it seemed a little too sharp) and put in this one you see, because it is much softer. However, I'm worried that it wasn't from the plant. As you can see, his fins look a little messy, and have small pieces ripping off as well as what looks like small dirty holes... I'm just curious as to if it is just a few rips from the old plant, or something more serious, and what actions I should take to keep him healthy.