Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #21 
myprince

Day 5

#Day5 of #transformation

#Prince received two new plants. His tank was freshened up with new water and a dose of medicine. He's been investigating the new foliage. Still I have not seen him eat any....
Attached Images

myprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #22 
Sabina88

Aww he looks happy :)
Sabina88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #23 
myprince

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover1313 View Post
What a noticeable difference even after that first day!

Bettas are such personable creatures! Having my two boys has shown me just how amazing these fish are!
Thank you! I haven't really been able to see the difference, maybe because I seem him every day. I'm glad others are able to see the difference.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #24 
myprince

Day 6

DAY 6 of Transofrmation was undocumented. I was wrapped up in my Saturday I did not have enough energy or time per my hospital visit to wait for Prince to give in. Through out the weekend I found it a challenge to actually take pictures of him. He was being so stubborn.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #25 
myprince

Day 7

DAY 7 of Transformation
With the same challenge of him darting from me I just started snapping pictures left and right. I got a lot of Prince eating off the floor. Which I find completely weird. This is the only time I have found him to eat. That I have seen let me remind you. The fourth photo (left to right) and fifth photo seems to show where he was in the beginning of puffing out at me. Why? I am not sure. I had my blue nails all on the glass so I assumed that could have been the cause as to this is the first time he was to do this. The sixth photo really shows his tail fin and it is looking beautiful! In another week I plan to take a new photo and use one of the old photos I had and Photoshop it to were the first old photo is placed on top of the second new photo showing how much his tail has grown. I feel there might just be a little bit of growth. Again I could just be getting my hopes up. Hes been a real character over the weekend.
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #26 
myprince

Quote:
Originally Posted by myprince View Post
DAY 7 of Transformation
With the same challenge of him darting from me I just started snapping pictures left and right. I got a lot of Prince eating off the floor. Which I find completely weird. This is the only time I have found him to eat. That I have seen let me remind you. The fourth photo (left to right) and fifth photo seems to show where he was in the beginning of puffing out at me. Why? I am not sure. I had my blue nails all on the glass so I assumed that could have been the cause as to this is the first time he was to do this. The sixth photo really shows his tail fin and it is looking beautiful! In another week I plan to take a new photo and use one of the old photos I had and Photoshop it to were the first old photo is placed on top of the second new photo showing how much his tail has grown. I feel there might just be a little bit of growth. Again I could just be getting my hopes up. Hes been a real character over the weekend.
Instead of photos left to right, it is top to bottom. When I previewed the post it had the photos going left to right, and then I posted it - of course the photos are from top to bottom. That is my error.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #27 
Sabina88

Hes looking awsome so far
Old 04-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #28 
myprince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina88 View Post
Hes looking awsome so far
Thanks, got any idea why he was such in a negative mood this weekend? Is it just they go through there personalitlies or could it be because of the new plants?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:22 PM   #29 
Sabina88

It might be that he is feeling better and his personality is coming out
Old 04-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #30 
Rollo

Prince looks like he is coming along fine, best of luck with nursing him back to health!!
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prince, transformation