Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #1 
Vikki81207

Question Read...

Okay, so I have reached the point where I can't afford to take care of my fishies anymore. I've just got too much going on in my life, I'm home one week, gone the next. I can't rely on my family to take care of my babies, sadly. Then Fishy and Blue somehow got in the same water last week, and that's when I realized that I can't do it anymore. I can't keep them happy, I don't have time to be with them anymore. I want someone to take care of them, and for them to be happy. So here's my question. I want to know if anyone would be interested in taking in my fish. I just want you to pay shipping and I'll take care of buying the bags and peanuts and all that stuff. So here's how it is.
Fishy, Blue and Ember would have to be rescues, because all they're fins are torn. One thing about Ember, he has to be in his own tank. If he's next to someone else, he flares non stop and rips his fins. That's why he hasn't gotten better. Fishy and Blue should get better with some TLC.
Everyone else is in great shape. I think I'm going to keep Merlin though. I couldn't get rid of him.
So after you guys read this, let me know what you think. If you're truly interested in one of them, send me a message and I'll give you the information and stuff. Thanks for reading guys.
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #2 
BettaxFishxCrazy

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Sadly, I don't have any more room, but I hope you can find good homes for your fish.
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #3 
Vikki81207

Yeah it's killing me to do this. But I just forked out $150 for my cat, because some immature kids decided to toss him out the window and test the "cats can land on all 4s" theory. And it dislocated his back right hip. So that just added onto everything. And I gotta move soon...it's just too much right now. I'm sure I'll get back into betta fish down the road, but I want to make sure I can actually afford everything. My birthday is in a couple weeks and I've made it my goal to get a job soon.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #4 
BettaxFishxCrazy

OMG! Kids threw your cat out of a window?! Poor thing... Well good luck with everything!
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #5 
doggyhog

How much will the shipping be??

I'm sorry about what happened to your cat. STUPID kids.. ):
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #6 
Vikki81207

Yeah it's horrible. I'm trying to find a vet that can wait for payment until income taxes come in...so I haven't actually forked the money out yet, but today or tomorrow I should be getting him into the vet. But yeah, it happens...I guess??
Well shipping prices went up, it looks like it would be $4.95 for one fish. If you want more than one, I might be able to get two in one box. I'm not completely sure because I don't know what the box is like. I just see that for the small flat rate box it's 4.95
Old 02-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #7 
doggyhog

Oh wow! Only 4.95... I'mma ask my mom..

Is Guin up for adoption? IF i can get one, she'd be the one I'd like to get.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #8 
Vikki81207

Yes she is. I will mark her as taken for now..
Old 02-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry that your circumstances aren't allowing you to keep your fish. Those kids ought to be paying the vet bills for the cat! Kids can be so cruel! I remember years ago my cat went missing for a few days, then she came dragging in one afternoon, exhausted and filthy. I'll never know what happened but I think some kids got hold of her and dumped her somewhere and she somehow found her way home. She never would be gone for that long. Once in awhile she would stay out all night but that was it. She was not well liked in my neighborhood. I hope everything works out for you whatever situation you are in.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #10 
Vikki81207

Thanks so much DQ. =)