Update on the breeding...
1. Male started building bubble nest since Monday....today i saw quite a good number of bubble nest.
2. No vertical lines for the female yet
3. No spawning yet...Female is scared of the male and always away from Male's sight.
4. Been 4 days since male n female are together in the breeding tank.
5. Male and female not eating much/doesnt really care to eat...
Wondering whether they will spawn...i have one last resort to try...i have read in some Thailand Breeder website...he says that if the male is not spawning even after 4 - 5 days...we shud remove the male and place it with an other male for a small fight for say 15 - 30mins...after that we need to leave the male again in breeding tank and it will spawn 100%...not sure if its true...but have no choice.